Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Job Suits Attacment

Discussion on Job Suits Attacment within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Job Suits Attacment

Hi guys, I want to add Job Suit Attacment. Like retro creddy. There was Phoenix Wing attacment on job suit. I added phonix wing attacment my DB and now I want to change my job suits. ( job suit + wing )

How to make it ? I am only working media or db and media ?
Old 01/03/2016, 12:15   #2

elite*gold: 70
Find the avatar line in _RefObjItem
go to 'Param7' Set it '574'
and don't forget to do the same at media !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] New job suits
03/20/2022 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 75 Replies
Hey, I haven't released anything since a while so I decided to release this one. They're the job suits which were on elamidas, eirene and januera. "I cannot remember every server name" So let's start; SQL side:
New job suits!
05/21/2019 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
As guys see new job suits are released on Skalidor->Elamidas and Savaga online. Well i was looking for it and how it's working but somehow it's not working on the normal way,i mean job suits are not connected to the .bsr directly since that won't work, there will be some shown bugs as u can see your shoulder outside the suit and so on. If anyone have any idea about how to do dis i would be Thankful..
New Job suits problem
01/14/2015 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with new Job Suits. http://i.imgur.com/4NSnXSI.png See ? What is the problem ?
[Urzark] WTS Suits
03/26/2012 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
just got ele and ranger suits for sell post ur offers here (didn't counted them but I would say I got around 90 suits in total)
[Archon] Big Suits Sale! (93 suits for sale!)
02/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Please note that all of these suits are for sale on UGDRASIL - ARCHON only! The current price is $2,50 / €2,00 per suit ELEMENTALIST (27 suits) - 6x Frenzied Panda: Superior <14 Days> - 9x Vivid Yellow Jumpsuit <14 Days> - 2x Frenzied Fuzzy Bear: Superior <14 Days>