Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Cyrillic support for character names/guilds/job alias

Discussion on [Help]Cyrillic support for character names/guilds/job alias within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Cyrillic support for character names/guilds/job alias

Hello i try to make a game server with cyrillic support.But had a problem with character name,guild names,job alias and pet names.When i try to type some cyrillic word ex: тест (test) i receive invalid name from client.I already changed DB collation to Cyrillic_General_Bin and recreated tables containing names(char name,guild names,pets)I try to replace my abusefilter.txt with file from Russian SRO Client,but this file is only for chat filter. The project is based on BR server files.
Any hints will be useful .
Old 06/20/2015, 18:36   #2

No one can help me with that?I wonder where is name verification made.Only in client or in server side.I will check stored procedures i hope i find some solution.
Old 12/28/2015, 00:19   #3

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
No one can help me with that?I wonder where is name verification made.Only in client or in server side.I will check stored procedures i hope i find some solution.
U find the solution?
Old 03/16/2016, 11:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by near21 View Post
U find the solution?
Not really, i already changed DB collation to Cyrillic_General_Bin and recreated tables containing names(char name,guild names,pets), but still the data in DB is not stored in right way.I think the client has own code page, because when send some text from client to DB ex. Memo from one player to another typed with cyrillic chars, the query between Game Server and DB is with wrong chars inside.Ex: 'тест' hex182 D085 D181 D182 (probably unicode)is stored like 'oano' hex: 6F 61 6E 6F.

Last thing was to change server and shard LOCALE to LOCALE_RUSSIA and Language = "Russia" Country = "Russia" in clients type.txt But nothing helps

Regards

Update:Problem solved.Its Stupid as hell... whatever my bad.The server locale was on English ...must be changed to locale with Cyrillic support.Thats all.