Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Can't start the game - AUTOUPDATE ERROR

Discussion on [Help]Can't start the game - AUTOUPDATE ERROR within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Can't start the game - AUTOUPDATE ERROR

Hey, I have error which connected wit download server
using theta files
Screens:

Need help guys
Old 10/28/2015, 19:03   #2

The file "mall_damage_abs_10p_scroll.ddj", which you are trying to receive to your client, cannot be received. The file is either being corrupted (not correctly converted/extension change), damaged, or does simply not exist in your SMC patching folder "9_22\media\icon\etc\".

Btw, make sure that your client's "country" is set to 22 (vietnamese).
"9_22": the 9 is for the SMC as a module counter, the 22 for the "language" of the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2015, 19:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The file "mall_damage_abs_10p_scroll.ddj", which you are trying to receive to your client, cannot be received. The file is either being corrupted (not correctly converted/extension change), damaged, or does simply not exist in your SMC patching folder "9_22\media\icon\etc\".

Btw, make sure that your client's "country" is set to 22 (vietnamese).
"9_22": the 9 is for the SMC as a module counter, the 22 for the "language" of the game.
I've just extract 1 file from other media and drop it to my patch_internal then through SMC upload file. done
But now, I have other one in error. I don't need that updated files how can I disable auto-updating at all?
Old 11/02/2015, 07:14   #4

"Disabling" is not the correct form of it.
You can match the versions, tho.

Inside your Account DB, you will find a table called "_ModuleVersion", scroll down to the end, look for the one with the active "nValid" column, for example, in my case, it is ones the "nVersion 367" and "nVersion 1", the "367" might be a different version at your table. Assure that both, the first entry and the entry with the "nVersion 1" has a 1 at nValid.

Taking the 367 as the latest version, use the tools to change your clients information (like port, redirecting address, local, version, etc.), set its Version "367" (not 1367 for 1.367), save it. That will simulate the latest version for your client, own't check further for files and will skip that step -> ready to start the client.