Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MISTERYOUS] Found , but what does it mean?!

Discussion on [MISTERYOUS] Found , but what does it mean?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/23/2015, 06:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
There are race definitions (using Shakrams, Genies of the 4 elements, etc.), weapon sounds, character moan, shout1, shout2 and dying sound definitions.
Those lines have been included to the pk2 files more than 7 years ago.

We will probably not see any kind of content related to the third, and never for the fourth, race, but it's clearly sure, we won't have the possibility adding the new content (expect regions and probably vanity items) to the usual databases. Items will have a different type declaration, which we don't have. New skills won't work because of (probably) new parameter declarations and animations (which our clients won't support), armory and weaponry might work, if we are only using the models without the actual animations and converting the models for the older clients.
At the end half of the content might be able to be added, tho not half of it will work properly.
Get used to CH and EU for a lifetime or hack extreme SRO-R
Old 08/23/2015, 13:46   #32

this from SilkroadOnlinevGlobalOfficial_v1.02.exe 70 cap

Old 08/23/2015, 17:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rower12 View Post
this from SilkroadOnlinevGlobalOfficial_v1.02.exe 70 cap

Those are chinese D11 weapon textures...

and we know that Joymax implemented some stuff to the database, which they never used at its current state/cap. Like the few models, which people use as grabpets, or totally misled skills like SKILL_CH_FIRE_DESCRY_C, SKILL_CH_FIRE_DESCRY_D, totally misscripted smash F and G-series, fire shield, water/force resurrection, cancel, cure parameters, level requirements, basic_levels, wrong column and row etc.

Edit:
Here are the lines, btw, if anyone is interested in:

Old 08/29/2015, 10:53   #34

Thats why games die, they promise too much and don't deliver. Same as Sro that's why Private servers are the role models now