Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A couple of questions from a noob

Discussion on A couple of questions from a noob within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A couple of questions from a noob

So I've just started playing sro and decided to play on a private server and I've reached a decent level so I want to start doing some alchemy but there's some things I want to get cleared up first.

1- Is there any point in using astral stones ? From my understanding all they do is return the enchantment level to +4 if the enchantment fails. In my server I can get to +4 with no problems(40-70 elixirs). I am better off buying immortal stones.

2- Steady stones ? Again from my understanding they preserve your weapon durability if the enchantment fails. So if your weapons is at 100, it will decrease to something and all I have to do is repair it again.

3- Is it worth it to buy premium just to get that alchemy boost ?

4- Any tips that could help me with alchemy?

5- Is it better hunting solo or with a pt ? I am more of a solo player so I'd like to know.

Old 12/04/2014, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. Yes buy immo stones
2. Always put steady stone on it otherwise you get a red status on your weapon which isnt repairable.
3. Depends on which server you play, most server use 5%-10% luck on prem, so yes it is worth.
4. Luck
5. Depends on race and party. With a good euro pt you are much faster.
Thanks
1 User

« [Help] Cracking EXP limits (twSRO) | Sql 2012 Help »

Similar Threads
Couple of Questions
02/02/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
- Solved - i'd like to know how do i Send the Spell Icon into Middle of Screen like this Pic :- Note i've Sent Spell packet with ID of the Added SPell but nothing happened :S http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5264/102564499 .jpg Regards Shadowman123
Couple of Questions
05/21/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Well i Got Couple of Question :- 1 - When i Activated Flower Transform it doesnt appear to others ..So is it Sent to players using Spawn Packet ? 2 - when i Sent Poker Table packet 2172 to myself ..once i go away from then Come back it disAppear so how i prevent that .. Regards Shadowman123
Couple Questions
07/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
1. Hey tnelis had gave me the answer but was just wondering i tested editing the skills to have deadly strike and rapid shot do 3x also but under witch part of dbo,skills do i edit behemoth range to do 3x also cause it does 3x but u only hit once i was just wondering if it was TypeEffect or TypeShow that i change to have it only hit 1x then under MultiAtt visually hit 3x cause i know to change it under MultiAtt to show 3x was just wondering why it still hit 3x but only shows u 1 type of damage ...
Couple Questions
02/15/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Is it easy to get banned in Dragonica (Gpotato)? Not trying to be a big newb but I am new to the game and hacking the game, and was wondering if anyone oculd take the time to explain how to load(work) hacks or make a video that would help me. If anyone wants to be buddy's? Lmaoo.
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...