Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couple Questions

Discussion on Couple Questions within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple Questions

1. Hey tnelis had gave me the answer but was just wondering i tested editing the skills to have deadly strike and rapid shot do 3x also but under witch part of dbo,skills do i edit behemoth range to do 3x also cause it does 3x but u only hit once i was just wondering if it was TypeEffect or TypeShow that i change to have it only hit 1x then under MultiAtt visually hit 3x cause i know to change it under MultiAtt to show 3x was just wondering why it still hit 3x but only shows u 1 type of damage

2. and the other question was how do i change some weapons to let others use a shield like pag/orc cause i set them to be able to use them but with there weapons it won't let them equip the weapon after i put shield on same with where to i edit to change what new char start with like wepons and such or what is in there inventory for new char's

3. Same with was wondering if someone knew how or what to change to let me edit the diff weapons like let wind spin work with a shield and 1h blunt wep

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have a couple of questions
04/22/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer: 1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy! 2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a maintenance or patch, will we be discovered and banned EVEN IF we were not reported? 3.Are there any values for "None", since in harmony any clothes with "None" become "All weapons +8"? 4.Are those codes able to transfer to an AutoIT application,...
A couple questions.
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
How come when i edit my cq_user in my navicat and relog in on my account it says "Server interruption. Please log in later" How do i add stars to any of my pets in the navicat? How do i add eps to my character in th navicat? Where can i get a good schopping mall, like in any other server, mine has not many things i got problley 8 pets, and 5 pages, 2 pages are filled with eudcards how do i get +255 gears with +255 elemnts 2 socket and gems for warrior in my server? and for the...
Couple Questions
02/15/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Is it easy to get banned in Dragonica (Gpotato)? Not trying to be a big newb but I am new to the game and hacking the game, and was wondering if anyone oculd take the time to explain how to load(work) hacks or make a video that would help me. If anyone wants to be buddy's? Lmaoo.
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________
Couple of Questions....
08/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Approxmitly how many Dbs would it take to 1) Make a UniPoison Blade into a superPoison Blade at Artisan in TwinCity 2)Make a Uni 1 Socket Blade Or Club into a super 1sock Blade or club at Artisan In TwinCity 3)same question as number 2 but with 2sock into a super Help would be appreciated :)