Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couple Questions

Discussion on Couple Questions within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple Questions

Is it easy to get banned in Dragonica (Gpotato)?
Not trying to be a big newb but I am new to the game and hacking the game, and was wondering if anyone oculd take the time to explain how to load(work) hacks or make a video that would help me.
If anyone wants to be buddy's? Lmaoo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple of questions.
10/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I want to know what in a source determines what client version the source is compatible with. Can anybody explain that to me? This next question is for those who know the AndreaCo/FutureCo Source that xelios released. How can I set up my LOTF Source to have the NPCDialog.cs like they do? And how do I add a new map to my server? I would like to add that new map that TQ added to Conquer, its a Ice Dungeon or something. All help is appreciated.
Just a couple of Questions
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys i just wanted to know if some1 could show me the link to a met spammer. I also wanted to know if anyone could do some edits for conquer for me. I posted the edits i wantes before but i guess a mod said no. If you can help me i would appreciate very much.
A couple of questions
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey can someone answer a few questions for me please? thanks :) 1.What is the fastest way to get alot of dbs? 2.How can i get back my warehouse passwrod, i forgot it. Thanks in Advance :)
Couple o Questions
12/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
First of is it just a prob for me or every1 is experenceing it, did elitepvpers take out the conquer Hacks section or what \and secondly does any1 have a med lvlers? thanks for info
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...