Hello friends. I have realy realy good computer..When i was start silkroad i've **** computer and now i have realy good computer but when i want to play shadows high , i getting around 30-35 FPS..How can i play with 60 fps without problem..I know some people have same problem..Why we cant play on 60fps with high graphics?
Example
I want play like first page but im playing like 2nd page it seems everoyone have this problem idk whats wrong with joymax?
I don't know the specific reason for this **** but all what I know is actually SRO works without fps drops *max settings* @Nvidia smoothly. Unlike amd radeon series
yeah well the bus width doesnt always matter,it only matters with the same gen,same model cards like some HD7750 128bit vs 256bit,then shows a difference. if youre running older stuff,obviously itll be slower,which is what probably most of this community runs sro on
Gaming PC ( 900 - 1000€ ) Für High-settings 07/14/2013 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies Hay e*pvp com ! :)
Ich hab mich entschlossen in den nächsten paar Wochen einen neuen
Gaming PC zuzulegen...
Meine Anforderungen wären:
-Übertaktung des Prozessors (Villeicht i7 3770K ?)
-Sata III und Usb 3.0
-Die kommenden Spiele zumindest auf Hoher grafikeinstellung spielen zu können (Full HD, 1920x1080)
(COD: Ghosts, Bf4, usw..)
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates 07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines
:handsdown::handsdown:
Any Pserver i can play on with high exp! 09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Ive got to tell you, Silkroad subforum is the most confusing when you been out of the loop for a while. I wanna play silkroad with you guys but what is the best server to play on, or they still messing with stuff. Id also like to join a guild, if there are some cool ones from eltepvpers. If you guys dont think its worth the time then all find another game but just wondering.
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings. 05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.