Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why we can't play on High Settings ?

Discussion on Why we can't play on High Settings ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/03/2014, 19:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpeinas View Post
Just turn off shadows as people suggests or set it to circle and everything will run fine
yes but i want play with shadows
Old 06/03/2014, 20:15   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
yes but i want play with shadows
Then don't come here to ask why you can't play it when you know that a game this old is not that well optimized when you're in 2014.
Old 06/03/2014, 21:42   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
You are so cool to run a 2005 game at max settings and still play other games, it's amazing how fast computers evolve.
yeah well my computer is from 2008

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gaming PC ( 900 - 1000€ ) Für High-settings
07/14/2013 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
Hay e*pvp com ! :) Ich hab mich entschlossen in den nächsten paar Wochen einen neuen Gaming PC zuzulegen... Meine Anforderungen wären: -Übertaktung des Prozessors (Villeicht i7 3770K ?) -Sata III und Usb 3.0 -Die kommenden Spiele zumindest auf Hoher grafikeinstellung spielen zu können (Full HD, 1920x1080) (COD: Ghosts, Bf4, usw..)
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines :handsdown::handsdown:
Any Pserver i can play on with high exp!
09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Ive got to tell you, Silkroad subforum is the most confusing when you been out of the loop for a while. I wanna play silkroad with you guys but what is the best server to play on, or they still messing with stuff. Id also like to join a guild, if there are some cool ones from eltepvpers. If you guys dont think its worth the time then all find another game but just wondering.
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings.
05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.