I don't know the specific reason for this **** but all what I know is actually SRO works without fps drops *max settings* @Nvidia smoothly. Unlike amd radeon series
AMD cards are cheap also knowing for its performance also it is a lot better in mining.
With ASUS R9 280x "Costs: $330": You could get 700 ~ 750 KH/s
With EVGA GTX 780 TI "Costs: $730": You'll only get something between 50 ~ 120 kh/s max.
^ Mining "Bitcoin, Litecoin etc". but of course EVGA GTX 780 TI is a lot better @ gaming performance also good for programs which uses cuda cores.
Also gaming performance is soo good and AMD GPUs are cheaper than NVIDA GPUs. It might just be a problem with the client he is using.
AMD cards are cheap also knowing for its performance also it is a lot better in mining.
With ASUS R9 280x "Costs: $330": You could get 700 ~ 750 KH/s
With EVGA GTX 780 TI "Costs: $730": You'll only get something between 50 ~ 120 kh/s max.
^ Mining "Bitcoin, Litecoin etc". but of course EVGA GTX 780 TI is a lot better @ gaming performance also good for programs which uses cuda cores.
Also gaming performance is soo good and AMD GPUs are cheaper than NVIDA GPUs. It might just be a problem with the client he is using.
No, it's not with the client. I have had nvidia card (440 gt, 2gb, ddr3), It was working a lot better than AMD Radeon 7970M <@my laptop ; Even when I upgraded my laptop's gfx card to 8670, it was at least close to nvidia but compare, from 440gt to 8670m.
But when it comes to high **** games like bf4, etc. AMD beats nvidia in the color shade and its vivid shine.
Gaming PC ( 900 - 1000€ ) Für High-settings 07/14/2013 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies Hay e*pvp com ! :)
Ich hab mich entschlossen in den nächsten paar Wochen einen neuen
Gaming PC zuzulegen...
Meine Anforderungen wären:
-Übertaktung des Prozessors (Villeicht i7 3770K ?)
-Sata III und Usb 3.0
-Die kommenden Spiele zumindest auf Hoher grafikeinstellung spielen zu können (Full HD, 1920x1080)
(COD: Ghosts, Bf4, usw..)
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates 07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines
:handsdown::handsdown:
Any Pserver i can play on with high exp! 09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Ive got to tell you, Silkroad subforum is the most confusing when you been out of the loop for a while. I wanna play silkroad with you guys but what is the best server to play on, or they still messing with stuff. Id also like to join a guild, if there are some cool ones from eltepvpers. If you guys dont think its worth the time then all find another game but just wondering.
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings. 05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.