Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why 99.8% of PSRO Servers Fail!

Discussion on Why 99.8% of PSRO Servers Fail! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/11/2014, 00:45   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustin1337 View Post
You can't just bring back the old scenes of isro. Oneday everything has to come to an end.
And there's no need for that.
80% of the thread's main idea is that Server owners don't manage their servers correctly.
The game quality and gameplay can be changed, according to what the players want and according to what the programmers can do.
Old 05/11/2014, 00:56   #47

yeah also, they ALWAYS change the server details.

for example before server opens they say 2x rates, after open it ppl cry about rates they change it, then alchemy rates ( after some ppl success high plus they change the rates make it lower ) etc , so if the admin is good ( doing his job aswell ) like event in time, dont change rates, lead the server well the secound problem come

some ************* will try to fail the server, with ddos or exploit or whatever so if the server is secure very good they will try to make gbots and **** the game

thats if the players didnt ****** it already.. xD
Old 05/11/2014, 02:38   #48

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xX View Post
And there's no need for that.
80% of the thread's main idea is that Server owners don't manage their servers correctly.
The game quality and gameplay can be changed, according to what the players want and according to what the programmers can do.
Yea i agree with you. But did you think for a second why everyone is complaining about those threads? those threads that their owners cannot manage their server? Because most of them are 12-18 years old. They dont have anything to care about. What they actually think about is creating a p-server, be a little famous on epvp community, get some donations and then finally close the server.

Some p-servers owners might pretend maturity just to get what they're looking for ( Some personal reasons ). And of course they'll always fail because of the way they manage their server. So it is still not only about the money, pay an amount of money to get your account or so.

Hopefully adding new rules to p-sro advertising section will do some limits to this bullshits and reduce the amount of p-sro server threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlavierMe View Post
yeah also, they ALWAYS change the server details.

for example before server opens they say 2x rates, after open it ppl cry about rates they change it, then alchemy rates ( after some ppl success high plus they change the rates make it lower ) etc , so if the admin is good ( doing his job aswell ) like event in time, dont change rates, lead the server well the secound problem come

some motherfuckers will try to fail the server, with ddos or exploit or whatever so if the server is secure very good they will try to make gbots and fuck the game

thats if the players didnt fucked it already.. xD
That's called completely unfair game-play. And that's why there is always a BETA-PHASE in the beginning of each new p-sro. BUT i always recommend a closed beta-phase ( Could be made by you and your friends ) and then publish it to the public. Personally i love to do it this way.
Old 05/11/2014, 03:25   #49

I have a proposal. Why don't we all ( the ones who share the same thoughts) join a server together and make our own tiny community. Hopefully we CAN make a change or at least enjoy SRO in the way we want. I suggest that "TheSocialAnomaly" or anyone else for that matter state the name(s) of the server(s) that best meet your expectations of perfection. Then we'd all join that server, make our own guild and have some fun. We make our own rules and act as if our guild/union is the entire community of the server.
Old 05/11/2014, 06:44   #50

You know the server is successful when people are pvping outside dw and having job wars etc
Old 05/11/2014, 12:43   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy View Post
You know the server is successful when people are pvping outside dw and having job wars etc
True and don't forget about guild activity like chatting or making runs together, videos I miss those times.
Old 05/11/2014, 14:20   #52

In conclusion all of you are talking about a server without bots, where the ppl are really playing that game, not just press Start and let it run.. But I think none of you would join because.. Bots infected you.
Old 05/11/2014, 15:22   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNhaLaToR View Post
In conclusion all of you are talking about a server without bots, where the ppl are really playing that game, not just press Start and let it run.. But I think none of you would join because.. Bots infected you.
Not true, I'll definetely join! Indeed I already played a couple of no-bot servers even with low population. Of course I played also bottable servers but still I didn't have any gold bot nor I used bot. Obviously I was logged in with it cause of it uses vigors, pet potions, spy function and other cool function but I usually do not leave the bot running! =)
Old 05/11/2014, 15:46   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
And even skalidor had BIIIIGG Problems at the beginning but still succeed like NO OTHER Private server. I don't really know what bring skalidor to fail at.
its so easy...

ONLY the bad community

each fully idiot writes:
  • scammer
  • fail server
  • no player
  • bla bla bla
and then write I want back Skalidor
Old 05/11/2014, 16:47   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNhaLaToR View Post
That's not the case for me. I just want a server that has a monthly subscription fee that I have to pay. Nothing is free in this world and I shouldn't expect to have fun for no price what so ever.DECENT SERVERS DO COST A LOT OF MONEY I want nothing to do with these illiterate inarticulate kids who keep spamming "hurrr durr pay 2 play omg corruption gm pls giff selk grap manki dieded amq noop selvar". The question is are there people other than me willing to pay to enjoy a better community or not?
Old 05/11/2014, 18:19   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorNeoCortex View Post
That's not the case for me. I just want a server that has a monthly subscription fee that I have to pay. Nothing is free in this world and I shouldn't expect to have fun for no price what so ever.DECENT SERVERS DO COST A LOT OF MONEY I want nothing to do with these illiterate inarticulate kids who keep spamming "hurrr durr pay 2 play omg corruption gm pls giff selk grap manki dieded amq noop selvar". The question is are there people other than me willing to pay to enjoy a better community or not?
Oh yes i know.. And i agree.. But i dont think much players for this Kind of server are findable. And in that case.. How do you want to handle the item mall? Everything for free?
Old 05/11/2014, 18:55   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisias View Post
its so easy...

ONLY the bad community

each fully idiot writes:
  • scammer
  • fail server
  • no player
  • bla bla bla
and then write I want back Skalidor
The community is guilty too.
But the managment has to take responsibility as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorNeoCortex View Post
It's a good idea.
But it's not practicle at all.
If u implent this system, the server will be empty.
As for myself, i'm willing to pay a bit for fun, but there are only 10-20 more people that would pay.
You've also got to remember that even in paid games there are always little kids and noobs. Little kids got their parent's money, as u can imagine.
Anyway, i think it's possible to think of a better way to improve the community. If shitty people will see other people act good, in a good server, they will act better.

And about your previous idea of gathering all of us in 1 server.
As you can see, there's a thread:
With a test server. Me and Exiledsun are currently testing it, the owner is nice and serious, he got good planns for the future.
These are not the vSro files, those are TwSro original files which are better.
You can come around and join.
Plus, there are rumours about 2 servers that about to open, servers with immersive quest system, without any bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 21:59   #58

Received Thanks: 1,016
Old 05/11/2014, 22:19   #59

They should think m0bilépaymént for child/teen players.. We havent credit card.. We have only phone.. M0bilépaymént is very important thing for us .. Keep in mind it GM's
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 23:03   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
They should think m0bilépaymént for child/teen players.. We havent credit card.. We have only phone.. M0bilépaymént is very important thing for us .. Keep in mind it GM's
This right there is a fine example of what I don't want in the server I have in mind. A bunch of children who can't speak/type proper English.