Wow like your comments makes sense, stop barking stupid dog, I owned u in failidor's thread like 10x times atleast with my facts which were proven with screenshots and so, and when u were writing facts which were senseless, you didn't even manage to put any screen that would prove that what you was saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piplys5
It depends on the person with who I talk, and how he acts like. And tbh a lot of ppl didn't like him so...
Bla bla.. I joined the team for some fun, not as a serious position, you were probably one of the few guys who pm'ed me ingame daily like "omg man someone stole my +15 sun spear pls return" and if I didn't reply within five seconds you'd be all like "omq fail gm ***"
EDIT: I know a lot of people don't like me, that's the whole point
Bla bla.. I joined the team for some fun, not as a serious position, you were probably one of the few guys who pm'ed me ingame daily like "omg man someone stole my +15 sun spear pls return" and if I didn't reply within five seconds you'd be all like "omq fail gm ***"
EDIT: I know a lot of people don't like me, that's the whole point
Haha as I said your facts are not even proven and you didn't even want to. I NEVER PMED YOU IN GAME. The only GM I pmed there so far was [GM]Vortex so far. And you're so ******* pathetic kiddo, if you was writing that "omg man someone stole my +15 sun spear pls return" with such sarcasm and with similiar english acknowledge to my, you failed. Your english isn't better than mine tbh, so.
Haha as I said your facts are not even proven and you didn't even want to. I NEVER PMED YOU IN GAME. The only GM I pmed there so far was [GM]Vortex so far. And you're so ******* pathetic kiddo, if you was writing that "omg man someone stole my +15 sun spear pls return" with such sarcasm and with similiar english acknowledge to my, you failed. Your english isn't better than mine tbh, so.
That's because I get a thrill of dumbing down my English language to make you guys feel like you've achieved something
Kbot is junk lets read my ... 08/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies I used kbot to make my alfa whit bigboy but i lost it kbot always says reconnect but my internet still on this bot is not safe ! :rtfm: