Do you think it's possible he ment Souel? CLICK ME!
He doesn't even know in which country he has the job. "The real life job".
Yes.
Seoul
서울
And it's in South Korea , it's even called Seoul Special City for your knowledge.
Capital of South Korea.
Back to school home boy.
Check my 1st post here, I said South Korea , since I'm at work I'm pretty stressed so I made a mistake.
When we reach 2015 , joymax wouldnt make any uptade.. 2015 = Silkroad 1 is finish
And it will be die in 2017 like RSRO CSRO KSRO VSRO(vsro realy best xd)
They will announce we on 2014 Silkroad 2 or When sro 1 end they will announce silkroad 2 ?
And it's in South Korea , it's even called Seoul Special City for your knowledge.
Capital of South Korea.
Back to school home boy.
Check my 1st post here, I said South Korea , since I'm at work I'm pretty stressed so I made a mistake.
One does not simply surf in the Internet while working.
Those Pictures you've seen won't mean anything, Joymax had a lot of "Alpha/Beta" Pictures of Features/Content from SRO and I bet they won't make it in time to create everything they planned.
(If you remember that Guy and that huge green Summon in a Picture which was for the Arabian Race which they never implemented)
One does not simply surf in the Internet while working.
Those Pictures you've seen won't mean anything, Joymax had a lot of "Alpha/Beta" Pictures of Features/Content from SRO and I bet they won't make it in time to create everything they planned.
(If you remember that Guy and that huge green Summon in a Picture which was for the Arabian Race which they never implemented)
I just told you what I saw , I will stop this fight since I'm pretty older than all of you.
Belive what I saw or just visit the headquarter.
Cheers
I just told you what I saw , I will stop this fight since I'm pretty older than all of you.
Belive what I saw or just visit the headquarter.
Cheers
Ok good for you... want a cookie??
Nobody cares if you took the pictures which were around for like... 3 years.
Were trying to figure out if Silkroad has come to its very end.
Ok good for you... want a cookie??
Nobody cares if you took the pictures which were around for like... 3 years.
Were trying to figure out if Silkroad has come to its very end.
You are too lazy to read all the posts.
I gaved that picture because it's the same I saw.
And I said that I saw another one with some kind of unique with 6 hands , I didn't say that I took those pictures.
Also I said that I have a hope in SRO 2.
I agree, but pessimism will not help this community in any way.
This community can not be saved, the only thing you can do is bring in new people into it, which is not happening due to the fact that the game is incredibly old and outdated (as good as it is), people play other things.
This community can not be saved, the only thing you can do is bring in new people into it, which is not happening due to the fact that the game is incredibly old and outdated (as good as it is), people play other things.
A lot of "oldshcool" players said that they're willing to get back to isro if they released the Arabian race which never happened so maybe they will also get back when SRO II opens. Who knows? Maybe new, unfamiliar with silkroad people will join and give it a try? Lots of possibilities actually.
A lot of "oldshcool" players said that they're willing to get back to isro if they released the Arabian race which never happened so maybe they will also get back when SRO II opens. Who knows? Maybe new, unfamiliar with silkroad people will join and give it a try? Lots of possibilities actually.
A lot of "oldshcool" players said that they're willing to get back to isro if they released the Arabian race which never happened so maybe they will also get back when SRO II opens. Who knows? Maybe new, unfamiliar with silkroad people will join and give it a try? Lots of possibilities actually.
Yeah, I also think that cause old players are actually bored from the sro we all known, we know like everything bugs, hacks, dupe, every caps (even 30 rofl)
However, I think that new, old and current players would join sro II, atleast giving a try.
Diablo pre order of CD key/ release expected/ news 01/01/2011 - Diablo 3 - 1 Replies For those who need
i find the pre order their https://gamersloot.net/catalog/product_info.php?cP ath=269&products_id=2146
the release date will be probably on the middle/end of 2011 !!!
Last news there Diablo III
or on their FB page : Gamersloot.net | Facebook ( pic and daily news )
Tips
release date around july 2011 :mofo:
Clone Wars sooner than planned 08/11/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies Althought release date was originally planned at late Q4's, open-beta of new SOE's (Sony Online Entertainment) MMO in Star Wars' universe is going live at September.
Clone Wars Adventures is yet another game based on george lucas' realm and storyline. Unlike other games, CWA is taking everything in a softer way, serving us truly cartoon graphics with grotesquely designed characters.
Game will be free but, as in every Sony's product, to taste all the aspects of their title, you'll have to...