SRO-2 is real, we know that after they bought new Engine license
Remember Joymax also has Wemade making games, so both Web and SRO-2 is being on the dev
I looked forums for SRO2 , and they said on 2009 : Sro 2 coming , today 2013 and we going 2014
You right yes , SRO 2 will coming but +2 or +3 year later..
I looked forums for SRO2 , and they said on 2009 : Sro 2 coming , today 2013 and we going 2014
You right yes , SRO 2 will coming but +2 or +3 year later..
Silkroad is announce for the end of 2013 or the beggining of 2014 , according to those posters.
I don't have to proove you nothing , I just said that I have a hope in Silkroad 2 , if you don't belive me , take a walk to North Koreea in Souel and check Joymax's Headquarter.
I was lucky to be there 3 weeks ago because of my real life job.
What? North Koreea? Souel? Seriously you were in the North Koreea in Souel because of your real life job, passing by Joymax HQ's and didn't take any photo? Ahh, I forgot...prohibition, totalitarian dictatorship etc. My bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeLyssa
There is even a better one ..
An uber krall one with a monster with 6 hands or something like that. .
Probably a new unique or something , it was AMAZING!
Or maybe that's a summon for the new race.
What? North Koreea? Souel? Seriously you were in the North Koreea in Souel because of your real life job, passing by Joymax HQ's and didn't take any photo? Ahh, I forgot...prohibition, totalitarian dictatorship etc. My bad.
Silkroad Online was awarded the 1st place award in Technological Innovation at the 2005 Korea Game Awards for its tactical and strategic A.I system, scalable and reliable network engine, intelligent LOD (map, object), and unlimited capacity scalability, combined with top notch graphics and first rate game scenario. While continuing to develop the Silkroad product, The development team of Joymax is also developing "Silkroad Online 2 (temporary name)" to follow "Silkroad Online," and "Web Silkroad Online (temporary name).“ We are putting all our efforts into developing a game that maintains the advantages of "Silkroad Online" and includes new added fun.
Source:
But i think there are something not right here, because silkroadsecrets told us that they are planing to close in 2015, Rsro closed, and that news about silkroad 2 is very old (I heard about it from 2-3 years).
But i think there are something not right here, because silkroadsecrets told us that they are planing to close in 2015, Rsro closed, and that news about silkroad 2 is very old (I heard about it from 2-3 years).
Silkroad secrets is a blog buddy, made by Synx, it's not a company or any **** reliable
But i think there are something not right here, because silkroadsecrets told us that they are planing to close in 2015, Rsro closed, and that news about silkroad 2 is very old (I heard about it from 2-3 years).
Lol the information on which synx said that silkroad will close in 2015 is totaly unreliable (no offence synx) but androw just "happen" to find a txt file saying exactly what joymax's plans are on a completely unsecured host for a testserver.
Silkroad secrets is a blog buddy, made by Synx, it's not a company or any **** reliable
Usually our news are reliable, but that one was the only that probably no one should take as a 100% real word, because it was a leak from an un-trustworth source XD
I specify it on the post anyway:
Diablo pre order of CD key/ release expected/ news 01/01/2011 - Diablo 3 - 1 Replies For those who need
i find the pre order their https://gamersloot.net/catalog/product_info.php?cP ath=269&products_id=2146
the release date will be probably on the middle/end of 2011 !!!
Last news there Diablo III
or on their FB page : Gamersloot.net | Facebook ( pic and daily news )
Tips
release date around july 2011 :mofo:
Clone Wars sooner than planned 08/11/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies Althought release date was originally planned at late Q4's, open-beta of new SOE's (Sony Online Entertainment) MMO in Star Wars' universe is going live at September.
Clone Wars Adventures is yet another game based on george lucas' realm and storyline. Unlike other games, CWA is taking everything in a softer way, serving us truly cartoon graphics with grotesquely designed characters.
Game will be free but, as in every Sony's product, to taste all the aspects of their title, you'll have to...