Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Survival Arena

Discussion on Survival Arena within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 190
Survival Arena

Any one added Survival Arena
please share it to us
Old 05/16/2013, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Take it from Vehalla online database/client,it's released in the release section.
Use the search button.
Old 05/16/2013, 06:50   #3

Received Thanks: 1,044
Vehalla's client won't help you. When the area is added correctly you will need correct warps too. Sadly I don't have them, but this is what I know from Vehalla's developer.
Old 05/16/2013, 14:38   #4

elite*gold: 190
so any one can give tutorial about how to add it or exactly release it with simply Tut
Old 05/18/2013, 14:36   #5

Up i need too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Preview of Survival Arena~!
03/13/2013 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Copied from Silkroad R official page on Facebook
The Forsaken Faction Server (Factions/PVP/Arena/Survival)
01/29/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Anyone looking to play on a faction/pvp/survival server that has friendly staff and a friendly community should check out my server. We also have a website you can register on as well! Were currently staffed as much as we need, and are only looking for more people to come and regularly play on our server, so if you join and like it, please register on our website, as well as tell your other friends to join and become part of our community :) Our website is...
[PVP][Build][Survival][Arena] mc.gladitorious.com
04/23/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
On our server we enjoy both fighting and building. We have a very large and cool arena in which we hold battles, and we also have many build ranks that people can earn. Some of these include Builder, Architect, and Grand Architect. We have many plugins that makes the server more enjoyable. We have a few staff members but will need more.We have many plugins such as War, Factions, and many others that you will discover on our server. Visit our server at mc.gladitorious.com and our website at...
UniveXNet - [New][Survival][EConomy][VIP SYSTEM][Residences][PVP Arena]
04/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 3 Replies
Greetings, I wanna invite you to our minecraft server, server started today without any advertisement, so we need YOU! You can find plugins listed above here, and many more! For VIP you get slot and a kit. Kits are listed on website! Server is running without whitelist, we have PvP arena, and many more! Stable server hosting, 20(25) slots! Lava, tnt, fire protect!
PROJECT X SURVIVAL 1.2.5 WITH MCMMO, JOBS, AND SPLEEF-MOB ARENA! 8GB!
04/04/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Project X 1.2.5 http://i43.tinypic.com/htb6s1.jpg Server IP: 37.59.174.199 8GB! Old Server Videos: Watch in HD