Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting 100 Cap V-Sro Files Client

Discussion on Requesting 100 Cap V-Sro Files Client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting 100 Cap V-Sro Files Client

I Made A server A I Make It 100 cap And I Need client I Used The Original Client But I Have Alex in map And Teleport to alex

I Need client 100 cap that work on vsro files
Old 05/18/2013, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Teleports can be removed from database + client (media.pk2)
Sro_Client.exe has to be modifed with ollydbg (offsets are released).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requesting client
05/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i need client for the last srx emu because the client i have i stopping on the logo screen
[Requesting]GOH files
05/01/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
anyone have an english textClient.txt.txt and resData.txt.txt for the GOH files
(requesting) Files as listed in the topic-Help?
09/22/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi dragonxone here , i am looking for episode 6 PS_GAME that includes- -1million kills. -upgrading system for enchanting & recreation rune system. -hp glitch fix. Also i am looking for the stat padding auto kick then ban script & auto pvp rewards sent to warehouse script for database, and last but not least the gm reroll script for both database and online script so the players may do it for free themselves as shaiya heroes has theirs. if anyone could help even sending the codes to edit in...
requesting MOD with DB files!
08/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Searching for a moderator to run a server. I will pay the server fee. And any other software payments. Im 22 years old have some left over money to help someone who is really good at what he does and want to have his own server. So the person im looking for is not a kid, knows what he is doing. Mature adult with common sense. You think you have what it takes? Send me a pm and we'll talk about it.
[Requesting]Server [BR] files cap 90 ~ 100
02/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hi All ,, Sry i'm not good English but maybe some one understand me We need New Server With Black Roge Fils , But The 110 Not 100 !! Like Eroad and Creddy , , , For FG ^_^ Server lvl 80 ~ 100 ! D9 or 10 ^_^ Remov Pop Magic , No Silk Free !! good rate like > 40 ~ 60 Some Event Giveing good Items !_! Like Flags & Som Items & grap pet 3 Days . . . . !