I wonder if I can pass the accounts of my old server to my new server?
I will explain better.
I changed my server from VSRO to TSRO, but would like to keep all the accounts created by players from my previous server.
I can do that?
any help?
I wonder if I can pass the accounts of my old server to my new server?
I will explain better.
I changed my server from VSRO to TSRO, but would like to keep all the accounts created by players from my previous server.
I can do that?
any help?
Difficulty depends on whether the TSRO DB contains valid characters or not. If it's a clean database you want to move the accounts + characters to, it won't be time-consuming at all.
But if it does contain characters and accounts you want to keep, you'd have to loop through the vsro.dbo._Items table until the MAX(ID64) of tsro.dbo._Items is reached (afterwards identity insert), check if the RefItemID has the same CodeName128 at both databases, recreate the Item in the tsro.dbo._Items table and replace the old ID64 with the new ID64 at the vsro DB.
First case can be theoretically accomplished manually, second one definitely not. But if you once finished a proper procedure for the second case that does the job right, you will only have to wait until the (usually) millions of records of _Items got ran through.
Vsro FW & moving speed 500% 04/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies hello epvp !
i want to know how to change the FW time , i want to make it every 2 days ( i know its in smc SR_Scheduler ) but i don`t understand what i do.
and i want to know how i use 500% moving speed
EDIT !!
FW working great now !
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO 09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx.
How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates:
1. Go here:...
[TSRO/VSRO/ISRO/CSRO/KSRO/JSRO] Guide for an English SRO 09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies There are multiple ways of enabling English in Silkroad Online.
They are, that I know of,
I'm not saying you shouldn't use a English patched sro_client, it's just plain inefficient in terms of starting SRO and much more.
New section for Foreign sro(vsro,csro,tsro,ksro,jsro) 08/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies Hello Elite members,
We,silkroad staff,decided to create a section for foreign versions of the mmo Silkroad Online such as:
-Vietnamese Silkroad
-Chinese Silkroad
-Japanese Silkroad
-Korean Silkroad
-Taivan Silkroad