hey there is no answer to this post ?
because i got the same problem : SR_UserEdit: SilkRoad Client is not installed
but,, i can start the server and the client ,, i just dont know why it says that
I can't get silk road to run 07/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies I am running my computer on linux and I was wondering if there is a way i could play silkroad i got red wine and its still not working i looked up all day yesterday how to get silk road to work on linux and i followed all of the guides exactly, and it didnt work out. Could someone please help me :(
Need Help With Silk Road Client 12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies Ok so i have a problem.I downloaded the new client 1.281,instaled it but when i clicked on it,it says "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " and it closes i tryed to open it 4-5 times and it didnt even open,after that i used compatibility mode,even tryed running it as an admin but nothing helps .After 1h when i tryed to open it,it shows "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " again and from then on i cant open the launcher.I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with DirectX 11 and...
Legend roc client installed 08/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies This is the client installed , no need wait for install
please , please , PLEASE , PLEASE undertand I dont like share it to Sbot forum and Rev6 forum , if u want share it please do u own work (use tools for install , rar , upload and share)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Instruccions
1) Download
2) Unrar
3) Wait for server inspeccion end the day of legend roc open (25)
Silk Road 10/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies This one also. Once again sorry
Silk Road down loads 04/13/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies anyone on here know a better way to download this game I tried downloading it from the sight took 20 hours even with cable and after all that time it gave me a files are currupted error wtf. now what