Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]writing bsr and bmt files

Discussion on [help]writing bsr and bmt files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]writing bsr and bmt files

i am able to replace a mesh and a texture of an old weapon or armor, etc
but if i want to make my own item i can get it to work

here is my process :
1. add new row into refObjCommon(copy paste an original weapon of the same class, and edit the things i need to change such as weapon degree, stats, and .bsr path, and icon path and the link to refItem
2. add item to RefItem and the id and link match,
3.i take a bsr of a similar weapon or item and edit it in a hex editor
example: original = shield_02 using this because it has two bms and that's what i need

here is what i changed it to

the skel file i didn't change it, same one as the original bow_02

the bmt, i edited the Shield_02 again because it defines the the .ddj for two meshes

[spoiler]
JMXVBMT 0102........hwarang_bow—–.?—–.?—–.?..€?—–.?—–.?—–. ?..€?fff?fff?fff?..€?..............€[email protected] warang_bow.ddj..€?.......hwarang_bow_01—–.?—–.?—–. ?..€?—–.?—–.?—–.?..€?fff?fff?fff?..€?............. .€?....A.......hwarang_bow_01.ddj..€? ..
[\spoiler]

and everything was uploaded to the correct directories.

as i far i can tell the problem is from either the bsr or the bmt because if rename and replace the meshes and textures with original ones it works.

if anyone's got any ideas please reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to start with bot writing
09/21/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I have always used bots for various games that I have played so that I don't have to spend hours doing the repetitive tasks that some games have you doing over and over again. However after years of leeching I would like to learn how to create my own bot. I know this is not going to happen over night and I plan to start somewhere relatively easy. My first target is to create a bot for the Facebook game 'Monster World'. What it would need to do is: Check for harvestable plants If...
plz help me iin writing ver code
10/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi plz help me i can't write the verification code
[HELP]Writing and reading from *.ini files
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
i was trying to do that by myself but after 3days i must say that i cant do it :mad: sooo i will be very happy if somebody could help me with it :) thanks :)
Reading and Writing .INI Files
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
CodeGuru: CIniFile - Class for Reading and Writing .INI Files I found this information useful for starting out on understanding more about the code for read/write ini files. Maybe this will help some others (That are willing to read) :D enjoy
writing rose_100_100_na to a CD
09/12/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
okay...i downloaded at my dads house and wanted to write it to a CD cause my mom has dial up( :ops: ) and after i burn it to a cd and i try to open it at my moms house it says its the "read-only" of "rose_100_100_na" and when i try to open it on my computer at my moms house it goes thru the winzip program then goes to some intel thing (which has like nothing to do with the program) can you help me?