Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

writing rose_100_100_na to a CD

Discussion on writing rose_100_100_na to a CD within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
okay...i downloaded at my dads house and wanted to write it to a CD cause my mom has dial up( ps: ) and after i burn it to a cd and i try to open it at my moms house it says its the "read-only" of "rose_100_100_na" and when i try to open it on my computer at my moms house it goes thru the winzip program then goes to some intel thing (which has like nothing to do with the program) can you help me?
Old 09/07/2005, 01:42   #2

Even if you did get it to work, your aware of the downed server right? =/
Old 09/07/2005, 02:52   #3

i got the exact thing of what it try to load into my computer " Intel ® Chipset Software Installation Utility Version 4.01.1001" and this is what it says it does "utility will enable plug & play INF. Support for in the chipset components" and i have a closed beta account....nobody realizes that...jesus i have fileplanet....
Old 09/07/2005, 11:12   #4

Hmmm ok, I think that you might have got the wrong file.
Where did you say you downloaded this?
Old 09/07/2005, 21:46   #5

i dled the file off of fileplanet....
Old 09/08/2005, 01:40   #6

Im not sure then.
Old 09/12/2005, 02:33   #7

No new infomation, #closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
writing a own bot question
07/03/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
hi people i have some questions xD. 1 I plan to write with AutoIT a simple perfect world international bot. i have Basic knowledge with AutoIT and it would be a realy simple bot nothing complicated or other difficult things, know my question have i need to know something importent if i write my bot ? 2 This bot would be only for me and im a bit afraid to use this bot because i think the gms are very very active and detect me if i use my bot so how big is the chance that they detect my...
>>automatic writing<< V1.1
08/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
>>Johnny Keyhelper<< http://i44.tinypic.com/izcmdd.png Usage: Silkroad into the game after the panel to which yazıcam If you would check there and write something yazıcaklarınızı section yazıyosunuz and only need to do is write what I mean way up here at this Have you made one of you would push yapıyo ready to nick in sending the threats, say 1 per second when threats to leave the server to deal Concierge I will leave http://rapidshare.com/files/271406115/JohnnyBravo .rar
automatic writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown:
automatoc writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown:
automatic writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies