Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDoS attacks again?

Discussion on DDoS attacks again? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2012, 20:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
ya they never stop they keep attacking me .., lol xD i will buy the filter to stop those ppl idk really what i did for them ! lol

i wanna just chat with the person who ddosing me i guess his happy now ---> yay i drop them server lol
Old 12/13/2012, 21:20   #17

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Stop suffering from ddos
Why would you use Illegal files to start a server which suppos to gain some money from it while you wont even secure your own root.
Everyone saying that ddos is illegal blabla. When someone will request to add that ddoser's ip to global blacklist . they will ask him what's the **** is he ddosing on , what will you say? Illegal leaked files token from pathetic backup root of vsro ?
I dont see any point of this **** .
Old 12/13/2012, 21:22   #18

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Stop suffering from ddos
Why would you use Illegal files to start a server which suppos to gain some money from it while you wont even secure your own root.

Everyone saying that ddos is illegal blabla. When someone will request to add that ddoser's ip to global blacklist . they will ask him what's the **** is he ddosing on , what will you say? Illegal leaked files token from pathetic backup root of vsro ?
If you could ******* read he said it is a non-profit project..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2012, 21:40   #19

elite*gold: 275
Quote:
Stop suffering from ddos
When it comes to ddos related, please use the term "protect against" instead of "secure your own root".
Old 12/13/2012, 21:43   #20

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
I'm talking in general. Not to anyone else of you.
Old 12/13/2012, 21:54   #21

The best way would be noone ****** ddos the other...

Don't know who DDOS Ocean example, but i don't go to another server, because 60 cap it's cool with old files, don't want to go else. Maybe different game, but not for some kiddy noob ddoser's server.
Old 12/13/2012, 22:35   #22

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
I'm talking in general. Not to anyone else of you.
He starts a thread about his server being ddos'd and wondering if anyone else's server gets ddosed by the same person. And then you start yabbering about irrelevant ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2012, 23:34   #23

I'm curious who's doing this since miki maus sro server is hosted on my server at my company.

Incoming syn flood this monday, and i have turned off the server but it still continues to flood, but it's going to the gateway since it has no other option to go because the server is off.

And server companies will try to block the attacks first if it's not possible to block them all, they will shut down your server since it's taking resources on other customers server.Your beloved server4you will do the same If it's not a dedicated server, which i assume none here can afford.

fyi it's possible to blackhole a dos or ddos
Old 12/13/2012, 23:57   #24

PlaySRO will just never stop DDoSing.. Guess thats they're policy.
Old 12/14/2012, 06:44   #25

elite*gold: 45
^ ur not sure its play sro ...
Old 12/14/2012, 08:15   #26

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
If it's not a dedicated server, which i assume none here can afford.
Oh please, please...

I had same situation like Mikie's one. It seems like most likely there's nothing you can do, if it's botnet. Because well, I don't think you will pay crazy amount for a protection of a non-profit project.

Good luck, anyways.
Old 12/14/2012, 16:45   #27

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyso7 View Post
I protected myself with out pay even one dollar
From your "stay alive" server thread

I wonder why do you've hyperfilter logo on the thread ?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/14/2012, 18:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
From your "stay alive" server thread

I wonder why do you've hyperfilter logo on the thread ?
i ddosed his web to check if he really has that kind of security found out it needed just 20 dumb noobdos packets to turn the web off.. lmao.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2012, 13:29   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Simply the solution is hyperfilter , it seems like when you want to start a server you require atleast 500$ to get proper protection
i want to remind you, that there are other kind of solutions for these noob wanna-be-haxxx0r "attacks".
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2012, 14:20   #30
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,471
well, im back, a little tired but back
I must say that i really like the way the section is right now, i can do my job in peace

all these DDOS threads are accusations toward a user/group, which is not tolerate, by posting publicly it here
for hence, this thread will be closed
#closed
#IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Closed Thread