Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] 125Lv. skills within 80cap ?

Discussion on [Question] 125Lv. skills within 80cap ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
[Question] 125Lv. skills within 80cap ?

Hello there , so i was just browsing epvp and saw that arabia and its stuff is really popular , people likes it , and i came up with idea , since im working on my 80 cap server.
All right , so main idea would be to replace old and annoying till pain skills ,all new 125 skills ( except one , which is frozen spear ) has same timing as lv 1-80 ones , so now i'll write an example what would i like to do.
E.g : Lv 4 skill - Fire bolt , replacing it with lv 125 one , would have totally same dmg , just different skill-look , same for level 60 meteor , lv 80 earthquake and lv 60 frozen spear ( It would be replaced more than other skills , since new one has 4 hits )

And pretty last thing before you've posted something about this idea / suggestion.
In synx's video you couldnt see full skill-cast ( animation ) , since he hadnt it fully fixed , thats the reason why you should watch the video in down belown given spoiler , to see how shitty or GOOD skill-look is for you.

Please tell me what you really think , and be honest , i really appreciate every positive or negative comment.

Video :
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/08/2012, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 48
**** I really like the fire skills. So I'd vote for yes, add them if the damage will stay the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah looks like a good idea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 15:40   #4

NO !
cap 80 = cap 80 !
Old 10/08/2012, 16:26   #5

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
What about cap 150 d30 1silk free gold 1m X .
very attractive

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 17:02   #6

@phoenix : One the one hand you re right the 80 cap stands for oldschool and should not get edited - but, on the other hand you cant go back in time. We need to use everything available to provide the best gameplay.
So from my side I give a "yes" to your question (aswell to other edits you might have planed) @LGD

Edit: 400th post - gosh time is running
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2012, 17:40   #7

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Hello there , so i was just browsing epvp and saw that arabia and its stuff is really popular , people likes it , and i came up with idea , since im working on my 80 cap server.
All right , so main idea would be to replace old and annoying till pain skills ,all new 125 skills ( except one , which is frozen spear ) has same timing as lv 1-80 ones , so now i'll write an example what would i like to do.
E.g : Lv 4 skill - Fire bolt , replacing it with lv 125 one , would have totally same dmg , just different skill-look , same for level 60 meteor , lv 80 earthquake and lv 60 frozen spear ( It would be replaced more than other skills , since new one has 4 hits )

And pretty last thing before you've posted something about this idea / suggestion.
In synx's video you couldnt see full skill-cast ( animation ) , since he hadnt it fully fixed , thats the reason why you should watch the video in down belown given spoiler , to see how shitty or GOOD skill-look is for you.

Please tell me what you really think , and be honest , i really appreciate every positive or negative comment.

Video :
Well , Wizard would be fine but not Warrior i mean "Hell's Fury" also the new Dare Devil with 3 Hits is the Physical Attack Skill which hits "Extremely Insane" at the Lv.125 Cap.

Probably it gets even that worse that a Warrior could one hit everything.

Warlock gets a Berserk Increase Skill for the whole Party which is nice also a Rogue DMG Increase skill which increases 50% Mag.DMG and 40% Decrease in Phy/Mag.Def. Also the Debuffs are now like : Impotent/Division in one Skill also a AoE one.

Rogue... the only new skill there is that throwing knife skill and also the new DD Skill gives 5% more Damage = 80% instead of 75%.

Bard's skills can be totally added because it got only 2 new Chords , Burning Night (Booming Wave), Mana Switch (Obey), Bind Skill , Abs.Damage Skill and a new Mana Breeze Skill. They wouldn't hurt the Gameplay at all.

Cleric new Abs.Damage Skills , Healing Skills , Final Offering, Phy.Def Passive, Gods Word , two new attack skill one single one aoe, single debuff remove skill, aoe instant heal spell and phy/mag.def buffs.

The only thing that really would hurt the Gameplay is Warrior and the Cleric since they got Skills which really suits the 125 Cap and deal insane Damage.

Not sure if Joymax messed it up or not but Hell's Fury deals way to much Damage. Try it out and nerf these Skills and see the result^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/08/2012, 18:05   #8

elite*gold: 220
will result in more UN-Balanced game play.
Old 10/08/2012, 18:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Well , Wizard would be fine but not Warrior i mean "Hell's Fury" also the new Dare Devil with 3 Hits is the Physical Attack Skill which hits "Extremely Insane" at the Lv.125 Cap.

Probably it gets even that worse that a Warrior could one hit everything.

Warlock gets a Berserk Increase Skill for the whole Party which is nice also a Rogue DMG Increase skill which increases 50% Mag.DMG and 40% Decrease in Phy/Mag.Def. Also the Debuffs are now like : Impotent/Division in one Skill also a AoE one.

Rogue... the only new skill there is that throwing knife skill and also the new DD Skill gives 5% more Damage = 80% instead of 75%.

Bard's skills can be totally added because it got only 2 new Chords , Burning Night (Booming Wave), Mana Switch (Obey), Bind Skill , Abs.Damage Skill and a new Mana Breeze Skill. They wouldn't hurt the Gameplay at all.

Cleric new Abs.Damage Skills , Healing Skills , Final Offering, Phy.Def Passive, Gods Word , two new attack skill one single one aoe, single debuff remove skill, aoe instant heal spell and phy/mag.def buffs.

The only thing that really would hurt the Gameplay is Warrior and the Cleric since they got Skills which really suits the 125 Cap and deal insane Damage.

Not sure if Joymax messed it up or not but Hell's Fury deals way to much Damage. Try it out and nerf these Skills and see the result^^
If you people would read full thread you'd notice what i wrote... just skill-look is going to be changed , nothing else, damage , required level and everything else stay's SAME ( Except frozen spear cuz it has 4 hits , but dmg stay's still same )
Also i've mentioned that i'd add just best-looking or most needed ones , since 85% of other skills suck so freaking badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
NO !
cap 80 = cap 80 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
What about cap 150 d30 1silk free gold 1m X .
very attractive

Have i said its going to be oldschool? - NO
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2012, 18:31   #10

it depends if you want the oldschool feeling or give the players somthing new , most got bored of old features so they would come for the new skill effects and others will think you messed up the 80 cap feeling. you'll just have to experience a bit and se what people like the most
Old 10/08/2012, 18:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedeck View Post
will result in more UN-Balanced game play.
More un-balanced? how come? timing , damage , required level , everything except skill-look is going to be same , pfshh , sometimes i dont , just dont understand you xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_° View Post
it depends if you want the oldschool feeling or give the players somthing new , most got bored of old features so they would come for the new skill effects and others will think you messed up the 80 cap feeling. you'll just have to experience a bit and se what people like the most
After 6 wasted years on Silk Road , i think i finally know what people wants
The *** **** endgame content and i got over 12~ features which will provide it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 19:11   #12

you would just edit visual look from skills
nothing else
dmg and **** would be the same just that skills look better
wich is cool
Old 10/11/2012, 21:37   #13

already done it for 100 cap xD
Old 10/11/2012, 21:53   #14

Skills Maybe will be nice idea
But focus on job we miss job bassed server
Old 10/12/2012, 00:28   #15

elite*gold: 130
Well, I didn't read the whole thread, here's my opinion...

Imo there are quite a lot good 80 capped servers out there, people can choose from a wide variety of 70-80 capped servers (wide = 4-5-6, quite enough tbh). Why not creating one with extras? I like the idea of making new looks and custom edits even in a 80 capped server. I say this after playing a lot a 80 capped server recently, and really, I got bored of it. I like cap 80, but its.... old. Staying on the cap I like with new things would be a great thing to make - in my opinion. Not for the sole reason because it will make your server unique. And people love unique servers (if they are made with good brainwork, not just by slapping twice on the mouse and the keyboard).

So I say you should make these edits. There will be players to try it, I'm sure of it. And if someone prefers the oldschool 80 cap, well, go play on Creddy Loki.