I feel you man, i joined this community more than 5 years ago and back in the days it used to be a really good forum where you could actually ask for help without getting trolled about any **** that wasnt even related to the topic. But you cant now. Now i just see a bunch of 2011-2012 registrated users that just spam,troll,flame and insult about anything and it sucks... I want old epvp days back asap.
and if you wrote a wrong spelling in anything you will find 15 people saying : turk , arab , muslim , mdafca ...
if they didn't like you you are a 9~13 years old kid or a Muslim arab or Turk
everyone think he is better than others , i want to mention here server owners who insult and attack anybody that have a server or insulting their server
i left epvp , cuz i was tired from flame wars , haters and kids ...and they are really a lot and they always **** talking , they always try to make a sarcasm reply for some thanks !
and if you wrote a wrong spelling in anything you will find 15 people saying : turk , arab , muslim , mdafca ...
if they didn't like you you are a 9~13 years old kid or a Muslim arab or Turk
everyone think he is better than others , i want to mention here server owners who insult and attack anybody that have a server or insulting their server
i left epvp , cuz i was tired from flame wars , haters and kids ...and they are really a lot and they always **** talking , they always try to make a sarcasm reply for some thanks !
Bro, you weren't around that time. You were one of those who poped up as soon as the files were released.
Agreed w/ jlfbalo, maybe you'll say 'join date 2011' bla bla... I joined here in 2007 ( at the end ) didn't post alot though, but I did sometimes and I sure know it was better than it is now :-)
A few years back, I joined epvp. **** knows what I joined for, I was 13 posting random **** and hoping to get good hacks.
Looking back at it now, boy do I want those years back. Today, all there is is racism, leaking, argueing, constant DDoS'ing. Why is EPVP like this? It never used to be. I think It's because of the files being released, but that's my own opinion.
The silkroad section of this community is literally eating itself inside out. I come on here daily to actually interact with the community, not to be ganged up by 5 12 year olds because my comment about their server isn't 100% perfect and spelt correctly.. I hope you change this epvp, becaues this community is turning into a shitfest.
Well, I joined PvP 6 years ago, and it was a lot different, it was mostly german.
The Silkroad community changed since the Turkish people came in.( No offense )
A lot of people being scammed ( not that only THEY did it ).
I think itīs just the Silkroad section has changed and the Turkish people started to flood E*PVP, donīt tell me they didnīt because you know they have.
Sad but true.
First īthe new peopleī invade iSRO and leave destruction after that Elitepvpers, great.
All the people who donīt speak English keep saying that they are being discriminated, but they forget that they do that too, even ingame on iSRO, if I donīt give someone gold they start insulting me.
Bro, you weren't around that time. You were one of those who poped up as soon as the files were released.
you are right , well i was here before files release ...
i am still 16 xD, so in 2007 i was only 11 year old
And i was in silkroad arabic forum S4A . but it was really a forum of idiots and stupid people.
i joined epvp exactly @ Elite sro release , before files release
and i also wanted to release my Media.Pk2 basic edits here
you can check my elite sro Media.pk2 releases with my old user " PLasma "
but since file release and the serversmania started , everyone gone into flame wars with others , defending his server , attacking others , advertise for it , and a lot of this annoying things.
you are right , well i was here before files release ...
i am still 16 xD, so in 2007 i was only 11 year old
And i was in silkroad arabic forum S4A . but it was really a forum of idiots and stupid people.
i joined epvp exactly @ Elite sro release , before files release
and i also wanted to release my Media.Pk2 basic edits here
you can check my elite sro Media.pk2 releases with my old user " PLasma "
but since file release and the serversmania started , everyone gone into flame wars with others , defending his server , attacking others , advertise for it , and a lot of this annoying things.
Elite sro started January 2011. Good start of 2011 for the silkroad community I'd say.
When I joined elitepvpers back in 2006 there were mostly german people hanging around here.
Most of them were really mature and helped you with every problem.
Well, files weren't released back then.
But I really saw the change.
I was not visiting epvp for 2 years and when I came back ECSRO was one of the main discussion topics in the Silkroad section.
You found more and more foreigner and most of them were turkish kids.
As some of you have mentioned already the change started at this time.
Many scam accusations and only senseless threads.
I have decided to move to the foreign SRO section and hence to rSRO.
I had a great time until the servers died and got filled with bots.
Coming back to private SRO at 2011 and played at EliteSRO.
Great time, but the community here started, listen carefully, to grow down!
More and more children got into this game and had fun scamming people at epvp.
And I don't want to start a new story about the serverfiles which were released last year.
You all know it that this helped our section to the endless dumbness.
Well, it is nice that some skilled people can work now and invent new stuff for SRO.
But most serverowner are, easy said, dumb.
They think: Own server = I will get rich.
But basically they are running into a knife and therefor ruining their own reputation by asking senseless questions.
Well, you know how it is.
We can't control those people, because in their head is just one word: profit, profit, profit.
Well, I joined PvP 6 years ago, and it was a lot different, it was mostly german.
The Silkroad community changed since the Turkish people came in.( No offense )
A lot of people being scammed ( not that only THEY did it ).
I think itīs just the Silkroad section has changed and the Turkish people started to flood E*PVP, donīt tell me they didnīt because you know they have.
Sad but true.
First īthe new peopleī invade iSRO and leave destruction after that Elitepvpers, great.
All the people who donīt speak English keep saying that they are being discriminated, but they forget that they do that too, even ingame on iSRO, if I donīt give someone gold they start insulting me.
TL;DR: First iSRO, after that Elitepvpers.
First of all , Turks are in silkroad since silkroad opened , its not about turks , its about the game , joymax.They could kick all the bots' *** from the game but they didnt do it , they just wanted moar moar moar money , not active players , its a game everyone can be bored to playing a game 5 years , silkroad ****** itself i think
Say your opinion 08/23/2011 - Kal Online - 8 Replies hiho @ all
2day i have a question can some one do UG hack + attack hack in Quaint server or this is Impossible in this server guys ?????
thank you for your participation :handsdown: ...
Say your opinion 07/10/2011 - Kal Online - 16 Replies Hi Guys :)
Shoux Server Will Open 2Day And I Think Much Players Wil Play It Cuz This Server Have Thif Char :)
Put This Not My Topic I Need You Tell Me What Is The Best Status For Thif Please :)
Thank you for your participation :rolleyes:
Ur opinion 04/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies Hello
Sorry if i am writing in wrong section.
I want to ask which NOT pserver do u preffer to play? :P
(gonna start playing, so want to know where is best to play)
I need your Opinion !! [NO ADV.] 01/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies Hello Guys ... I would apprentice if you could leave as comment your Opinion to the following Server Features (Server doesn't exist at the moment ...!)
Rates:
Exp : 350x
DIL : 15x
Drop : 25x