Well,as for the team - this is my concern. I have a premade team already.
I also speak fluent english so that's not a reason to worry about,I guess.
Vindictive - if you have nothing else to bring into the conversation,I ask you to refrain from posting,please,especially that you haven't posted anything useful,yet.
I have said that there are TWO servers to be opened,not a single one.
Well,you don't seem to understand but fine,let the blind people stay blind. Just don't stick your nose into matters that are far beyond your reach and understanding. I ain't gonna start a flamewar,not anymore.
I think it will be hard to get Players on a new Server because new pets and a good team are not enough, almost every Server offers this kind of stuff.
But anyway good luck!
Well,you don't seem to understand but fine,let the blind people stay blind. Just don't stick your nose into matters that are far beyond your reach and understanding. I ain't gonna start a flamewar,not anymore.
Dude try to understand with your brain not with your ***.What did I write? I sad carefull.Whats wrong with it?
UNLI VOTES : WORKS IN ANY PRIVATE SERVER SAME IP ADDRESS 04/16/2014 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies You can votes many times with your ip without typing any capcha.
Here we go:
1. Create 10 accounts or more
2. Per account you can vote only once a day. So creating more account means more vote.
3. Google this "" and download.
This work in
1. RF EQG
[WTS] Votes for xtremetop100 / wow-private-server.com /gtop100 and and others 11/01/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hello Epvp community
im here to offer you my service
First of all , this is not a scam, if you are seriously interested in my service i can offer you a free preview of my service
votes for xtremetop100.com
( around 300-400 votes per day )
[WTS] Votes for xtremetop100 / wow-private-server.com /gtop100 /gamesites200 11/01/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies Hello Epvp community
im here to offer you my service
First of all , this is not a scam, if you are seriously interested in my service i can offer you a free preview of my service
votes for xtremetop100.com
( around 400-600 votes per day )