[POLL] Should I release Desire Online database cleaned ?
Hey guys since everybody is already struggling around with this I mean 12dg databases or so on This server actually got well-made database for 12dg if you want it I can release it for sure vote up in the poll
[Poll] Reading data from text file or database? 04/01/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 11 Replies Hi,
I'm currently facing a little choice about how I should read the data of silkroad. So I hope that I can get a clear answer with this thread/poll.
Well as you might know I'm using C++ and currently I'm reading the data into the memory which is just a big list of for example npc position objects.
So yesterday I created a little test and I inserted all the npc positions into an MySQL database (version 5.1) and I used 10 different id's of npcs to get the positions. I runned this test...
[Re-Release] Spirit of Sharing cleaned 06/09/2009 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies ich hab die geposteten dateien nur desinfiziert, die im download enthaltenen sachen wurden nicht von mir sondern von xorheater erstellt
all credits are going to xorheater