Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reset All Players to a Spot in GameWorld (Small Query)

Discussion on Reset All Players to a Spot in GameWorld (Small Query) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Reset All Players to a Spot in GameWorld (Small Query)

PHP Code:
UPDATE _Char
SET LatestRegion 
'25416',
PosX '779.661',
PosY '3.081456',
PosZ '1575.07068',
AppointedTeleport '27754',
WorldID '1' 
(change only the current player place ~ so if he reverse to last died place or last recall place will spawn at the place he recalled or died)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/03/2012, 01:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update DiedRegion and TeleportRegion too...
Old 01/03/2012, 01:14   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandzo187 View Post
Update DiedRegion and TeleportRegion too...
anyway gs just ignore tham and use WorldID , anyway u can change in query to players reset to a new place .
Old 01/03/2012, 19:34   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Hello!

This is a small query to reset all players to a spot
Just execute it on Shard DB

PHP Code:
UPDATE _Char
SET LatestRegion 
'25416',

PosX '779.661',
PosY '3.081456',
PosZ '1575.07068',
AppointedTeleport '27754',
WorldID '1' 
(change only the current player place ~ so if he reverse to last died place or last recall place will spawn at the place he recalled or died)

Have Fun
thx so much bro...

and i need some help plz if u can i cant make Register Page For my server
and no one make Guide For that every one say php code and no one Say how u Made it work if u can help plz here or Pm me or give me link have Guide for that...thx agine
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fix] Small query for 1 game server with all regions
03/20/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
USE GO UPDATE dbo.Tab_RefNest SET dwmaxtotalcount = dwmaxtotalcount/2
[Small Release]5369 Total Players Online
07/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
connect.php <?php $error = "<body bgcolor='black'><font color='white'>Problem connecting to database, Please try again later.</font>"; $connect = mysql_connect("localhost", "root", "MYSQLPASSWORD") or die($error); mysql_select_db("lol") or die($error); ?>
Make players small?
07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Alright im gonna start working on my auto-plvler for any spawn. But i need someones help.... I can't remember... Is tehre any way to make a player SMALL. Not DELETE the player because techinally hes still clickable even though his body is not there... I want to make him like size 1 so its impossible to click him, like editing the monster.dat to make mobs small... Is there anyway to make players small? Thanks in advance. EDIT: 20 views and not one comment? -.- I guess i won't be releasing...
small players
01/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
so am i right in asuming that ther is no way to make players small so they cant be clicked on when im using an archer macro, or has that all been fixed, i used search, tried changing additive side, deleted that thing in the ini file that makes people invisible, but still nothing works and im clicking people help a brother out
Small tips for new rose players.
10/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Heres some tips for ROSE players, really for new ones. 1)Dont always sell at the NPC's, if you wait most of the time you can get a much better price by looking around and also selling at your own stores. 2)Dont put all your points onto charm because if you do more monsters will attack you more then normal. It depends on class, but if your a solder you will want to put points to strengh, if your a muse even out points bettwen charm and others so that in a quest you dont get over whelmed...