Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make players small?

Discussion on Make players small? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Alright im gonna start working on my auto-plvler for any spawn. But i need someones help.... I can't remember... Is tehre any way to make a player SMALL. Not DELETE the player because techinally hes still clickable even though his body is not there... I want to make him like size 1 so its impossible to click him, like editing the monster.dat to make mobs small... Is there anyway to make players small?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: 20 views and not one comment? -.- I guess i won't be releasing the auto-plvler to the public after all
Old 07/12/2007, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Jul 11 2007, 14:16
EDIT: 20 views and not one comment? -.- I guess i won't be releasing the auto-plvler to the public after all
Maybe no-one knows?
Old 07/12/2007, 13:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Jul 11 2007, 21:16
Alright im gonna start working on my auto-plvler for any spawn. But i need someones help.... I can't remember... Is tehre any way to make a player SMALL. Not DELETE the player because techinally hes still clickable even though his body is not there... I want to make him like size 1 so its impossible to click him, like editing the monster.dat to make mobs small... Is there anyway to make players small?

Thanks in advance.

U are asking the most important problem do u have to make your bot. Recording a macro jumping and scattering is not very difficult if no mobs / players around ¬¬

So dont release nothing because nobody wants your pixel based ****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Small Release] Set players stat points command
07/14/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hey guys some people are having problems on their servers with stat points messing up. Here is a little code to add into chat.cs. These are 100% right went to the Official Conquer website and looked at all the stats "Masters" need. Goto chat.cs and search for /recall Under that void add this code. #region Set Player stats if (Cmd == "/setstats400") { if (GC.AuthInfo.Status...
[Req]how to make a small pserver ....
05/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
hi guys i want to make a small dekaron pserver < only to test things and be only me who can log in it WITHOUT DB < i want to use UG clint since he dead <so no copyright <and i want to test things
Make mobs small?
06/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Remember when ou could switch the size of the REAL metdove so its larger? Well now there all the same ya ya... But i forgot how to make them bigger... Is there still a way to make like a Hawking bigger or so small you cant even click him?
small players
01/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
so am i right in asuming that ther is no way to make players small so they cant be clicked on when im using an archer macro, or has that all been fixed, i used search, tried changing additive side, deleted that thing in the ini file that makes people invisible, but still nothing works and im clicking people help a brother out
Small tips for new rose players.
10/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Heres some tips for ROSE players, really for new ones. 1)Dont always sell at the NPC's, if you wait most of the time you can get a much better price by looking around and also selling at your own stores. 2)Dont put all your points onto charm because if you do more monsters will attack you more then normal. It depends on class, but if your a solder you will want to put points to strengh, if your a muse even out points bettwen charm and others so that in a quest you dont get over whelmed...