I'm not getting paid, and I'm not interested on getting paid, but you probably won't understand that.
No rly?
Even esro admin offered me $$$ before I left his team, but didnt accepted.
So probably you accepted his offer.
Since you doing some small updates.
So stop bullshitting around,everyone with some brain knows, you would take $$$ from him if he would offer, so you can actually pay your website.
Quote:
I'm not interested on getting paid
Yes, website full of ads, and not interessted.
Quote:
Hai, did you noticed we switched host? We didn't XD
Well, we are now on a powerful (and expensive!) VPS, we still don't know how we are going to afford it, but we still have some time of free test
You lieing so poor, atleast be proud and write the truth when someone asking you, dont be scared, we wont "destroy" ur service.
No rly?
Even esro admin offered me $$$ before I left his team, but didnt accepted.
So probably you accepted his offer.
Since you doing some small updates.
So stop bullshitting around,everyone with some brain knows, you would take $$$ from him if he would offer, so you can actually pay your website.
Yes, website full of ads, and not interessted.
You lieing so poor, atleast be proud and write the truth when someone asking you, dont be scared, we wont "destroy" ur service.
Well said, ciao.
I'm not getting paid for what I am doing, I won't ask the admin for money for do something that I love to do. For now I don't need money, the host is paid for the next month.
About the ads, I don't understand what do you mean with "full of ads", it only have 2 banners on every side, no popups, nothing annoying. The reason of the ads is simple, I'm trying to make my website self-efficient, this means, that I don't have to spend money that I get on real life for maintain it. The new host has been paid with the ads money I had been saving since 2008 with old and not very visited websites (around 64 euros in 3 years) and some from the time when the site was hosted on gamerzcorp (before you exploited it).
Anyway, I don't have to explain to you how I manage my stuff, the main point is that while you are looking for money for shitty works, I'm doing my work properly just because I love it, without ask nothing in return (apart from info, I eat info, feed me some!). Serverfiles are really interesting, and be able to edit them is like a dream for me, I don't want to make money or something, just play around with them and try new stuff.
And I lol'd where you said "dont be scared, we wont "destroy" ur service.", the only reason you hacked our last site was because cybernatus trusted on you and you exploited his host and betrayed him, just try to hack the current site with ur pre-made tools little kid.
Esro News 05/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies rogress May 21, 2011
by Admin » Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 am
Here are things that we want to do next
1)Slove the crash of the login server
2)Prepare new server for elitesro2
EliteSRO TeamWelcome to Elite SilkRoad
Admin
[ESRO] Just some news ! 12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies From Babbe's Blog :
Npcd00m blog:
Tx for your attention !!
[ESRO] News October 05 2009 10/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies Well thats all I read today from they're forums , pretty nasty eh ?!
eSRO news and movie 08/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 169 Replies eSRO - Skill casting video
Hi there!! its been a long time since i wrote to this blog. This time, i come to show you our work on the skill area of the emu, with a few videos we recorded today.
1st . - chinese - fixed buffs
2nd .- eurpean - awesome
3rd .- Isy hunting video - Legen..(wait for it)..DARY
I hope u like them.
So eSRO is almost ready .. we have to wait a little :
New Esro news.. 08/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 78 Replies Silkroad Emulation Project - Part XX
Few progress pics of the latest work:
-Union
-Friends
-Party
-Berserk
-Reverse return
-Support for most of the item
-Updated to the latest version