Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Truth

Discussion on The Truth within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
The Truth

The truth is that the server is ON!But with with other host or ip...Chinese changed ip or host to prevent non chinese players to play on them server!They tried it before by allowing only hong kong ip's but when they saw that it doesn't work they changed ip or host and made a new patch for game which only chinese ppl is able to download!That's my opinion....And besides dont believe what ocean or yui say's yesterday they said that server is off because they fixing registration page LOL!That's the same if i say that i can't make coffe because i don't have tomato's...now they ******* every1 by saying that they are making european uptades!And i dont think ocean or yui is comunicating with MHTC server admins they just type your acc and pw in some site where you buy items (chinese site) and you get items they buy silk with your acc as normal players...that's all and it's all true!
Old 03/26/2008, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe thats really true.

but we still don't know that really.
Old 03/26/2008, 19:07   #3

Not destroy the hope that again

i m cry
Old 03/26/2008, 19:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
The truth is that the server is ON!But with with other host or ip...Chinese changed ip or host to prevent non chinese players to play on them server!They tried it before by allowing only hong kong ip's but when they saw that it doesn't work they changed ip or host and made a new patch for game which only chinese ppl is able to download!That's my opinion....And besides dont believe what ocean or yui say's yesterday they said that server is off because they fixing registration page LOL!That's the same if i say that i can't make coffe because i don't have tomato's...now they ******* every1 by saying that they are making european uptades!And i dont think ocean or yui is comunicating with MHTC server admins they just type your acc and pw in some site where you buy items (chinese site) and you get items they buy silk with your acc as normal players...that's all and it's all true!
I already knew about yui and ocean, but how did you know about the server?

EDIT: shacura you'll be banned for copying this post on setrade, and your thread will be deleted.

EDIT 2: haha GeForce admitted Ocean and Yui aren't admin of the server and now all people are falling from the clouds. Now GeForce is trying to repair saying the admin is Ocean's friend. All people are like "WTF ocean isn't the admin?". I told you since the 1st day.
Old 03/26/2008, 19:33   #5

So how to login to psro? :/
Old 03/26/2008, 19:52   #6

nobody know atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2008, 19:54   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Unexcpected there only 3 thinking ppl int this forums You me and sinx other's beggers and yui and ocean worshipers....that wat i wrote is all truth I SWEAR SERVER IS ON!i mean wat's the point for chinese to turn off server?Well there is probability that they doing some uptades or fixing something but that probability was when they was "fixing" the server not so long ago when the server was always on and every1 though they fixing it and we neded only hong kong ip's to coonect...i think it's same this time too...O maybe they changed filters like now only ppl with uzbachistan ip can connect but i think most posible thing is that they found new host or changed ip adress off the server....
Old 03/26/2008, 19:56   #8

i think it's true
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2008, 19:59   #9

Quote:
Unexcpected there only 3 thinking ppl int this forums You me and sinx other's beggers and yui and ocean worshipers....that wat i wrote is all truth I SWEAR SERVER IS ON!i mean wat's the point for chinese to turn off server?Well there is probability that they doing some uptades or fixing something but that probability was when they was "fixing" the server not so long ago when the server was always on and every1 though they fixing it and we neded only hong kong ip's to coonect...i think it's same this time too...O maybe they changed filters like now only ppl with uzbachistan ip can connect but i think most posible thing is that they found new host or changed ip adress off the server....
May be it's true, but it's nice that in the end people are understanding who ocean is because sachura posted your same thread on setrade XD
Old 03/26/2008, 20:20   #10

erm.........
any new psro?
this server really ****** me off
Old 03/26/2008, 20:25   #11

Quote:
Lopasas, I know you don't know me very well yet but please don't group me in with the devil....Uh I mean yui and ocean worshipers. I've been trying to point out their scam for over a month now with the rest of you. Nobody listens to it. All you hear is "give me ip" or "is server on?". If you look at my posts, I've never asked for any ip or is server on requests.
The way the Admins double talk on setrade makes their scam look even worse. I have to give kudos to Unexpected. You were right all along about Ocean.
Old 03/26/2008, 20:25   #12

if u find out the ip of the MHTC server you can easily check of its online or not
Old 03/26/2008, 20:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
Lopasas, I know you don't know me very well yet but please don't group me in with the devil....Uh I mean yui and ocean worshipers. I've been trying to point out their scam for over a month now with the rest of you. Nobody listens to it. All you hear is "give me ip" or "is server on?". If you look at my posts, I've never asked for any ip or is server on requests.
The way the Admins double talk on setrade makes their scam look even worse. I have to give kudos to Unexpected. You were right all along about Ocean. I do disagree with you on this point though. You say Ocean pays *** amount for silk while charging people double. I would bet he gets his silk for free and makes 100% profit. If he is GM, it would be as simple addiing to the inventory.
He is not GM. May be he's friend of a GM or friend of the admin and may be it's true that he get silks for free thanks of his friendship. I assumed he buy it and sells for double because I saw the real prices on a chinese forum in yuan. Then I found on the internet a money converter and I saw the real prices are the 50% of what ocean posted on setrade. So I'm not sure if he makes 50% or 100% profit, but I'm sure he makes profit. So he's a scammer anyway.
Old 03/26/2008, 20:48   #14

Ouch, you got to my post before I edited it. I took out the part about him being a GM after rereading the post again, realizing it wasn't true.
Old 03/26/2008, 20:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
Ouch, you got to my post before I edited it. I took out the part about him being a GM after rereading the post again, realizing it wasn't true.
No problem