Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth about..

Discussion on The truth about.. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The truth about..

There's no doubt; the one who posted the g0ld hack, was an accomplice of e-games.com.ph

HE posted it to ruin RFOPH community. And as a result, gamers will tend to quit

and play a newly launched game in e-games.com.ph Cabal PH.
Old 05/26/2008, 10:58   #2

oic./.. ehehe i played cabal and stop rfph. but i heard no rollback so i play again and kill lowbis!!!!!!1
Old 05/26/2008, 11:05   #3

I think it is not. good for the hacker are not greed they buy some items in the uts even so **** high. the people crying there are people who can't get it work or how it can be done.believe me as soon no body buy those item it will be back to normal and I think economy is better compare wasting all money from NPC. and in the future all of them are strong and you can see no weak coz they have money to spent on upgrade.

and may I ask where did you get this info? you are mentioning a company name with no proof or you are the accomplice of e-games to promote your game?
Old 05/26/2008, 11:38   #4

i would also like to see proof..
Old 05/27/2008, 04:57   #5

If your going to look at the Thread starter of the g0ld hack, he has only 1 post.

Lastly, look at his sig.
Old 05/27/2008, 05:24   #6

It's possible.. but unless you have ANY SOLID proof to back up your accusations, then this can be considered as a "conspiracy theory", ne?

The GOLD HACK didn't kill RF. It's the developers inability to release up to date pacthes that would've prevented all of this.

GOLD hack doesnt work in CMRFO but it works on RFPH. If they can do it.. why can't the the guys who manages RFPH do the same?

Just my two cents.
Old 05/27/2008, 08:36   #7

cause admins of RFPH sucks and doest care about it
Old 05/27/2008, 08:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpain30 View Post
cause admins of RFPH sucks and doest care about it
You got that one right, mate
Old 05/27/2008, 08:54   #9

Lies, you can be sued by E-Games for trying to destroy them.
For sure you would be Libel!

RJDA,