you are like a NOOB man, you should also say "i know how to login without any errors, but you never get to know how to do it buhahaaha"
respect
so wats ur point?..did i have to say like that?..coz others cant log in? dude..think before talk..i not like all the leeches who wan +karma then post another ppl ideas here..
Lol why is everyone getting mad at me. be happy i post this stuff cuz i wanna help you guys to get this to work too. and everyone asks for karma so i thought id do it too.
And this is not a joke, it does work:
Look at the screenshot, all options are not marked, it means the bot are on bot not saving and doing nothing.
Bot only works if u join and press F5 and see some options marked!
It dont work and u dont give to us a screenshot of u botting.
Better, give me a screenshot of the window of tbot in game (training.bat)
so wats ur point?..did i have to say like that?..coz others cant log in? dude..think before talk..i not like all the leeches who wan +karma then post another ppl ideas here..
If you mean that i stole this idea, i didnt cuz you just found this out on accident, and i would like to have karma so that people will respond normally on my threads becuz im just seen as a noob who only has a couple of posts so cannot be trusted.
yeah it doesnt work and he cant bot either. the ss are bogus. if it worked the tbot menu would have his name at the top left corner. but it has some other ****. his skills dont work and it wont save or even run. so yeah. i guess we can wait patiently for anther crack or method, stall do something make extra pot money. good luck bye
alchemist
so wats ur point?..did i have to say like that?..coz others cant log in? dude..think before talk..i not like all the leeches who wan +karma then post another ppl ideas here..
....How about u think about your grammar before u let yourself talk
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution 11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work.
Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly*
SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS
Go to Control Panel
Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View*
Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side
Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab*
Then click Settings in the Performance area
solution for all Tbot shit works for me 12/14/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies 1-format your system drive
2-install new windows
3-use Tserver1106b
4-use Tbot 1107
5-put all bot files and Tserver on Desktop not inside silkroad file
6-delet all bot files in silkroad file includint loader or x33
7-use NoDc client 1.31
8-both in media patcher must be (gwgt2.joymax.com)
Anybody got the solution? 12/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Well I recently installed Windows Vista, but now I'm having some problems with my Loopback adapter. Well at least I think that's what causing the problem, because when I turn it off I don't get the error, but Silkroad doesn't load also. I tried everything (well at least what I was capable of to fix it myself but didn't succeed), reinstalling Silkroad, deleting the Bot and replacing it, etc. etc. When I have my Loopback enabled I get this error almost instantly.
...