Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anybody got the solution?

Discussion on Anybody got the solution? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anybody got the solution?

Well I recently installed Windows Vista, but now I'm having some problems with my Loopback adapter. Well at least I think that's what causing the problem, because when I turn it off I don't get the error, but Silkroad doesn't load also. I tried everything (well at least what I was capable of to fix it myself but didn't succeed), reinstalling Silkroad, deleting the Bot and replacing it, etc. etc. When I have my Loopback enabled I get this error almost instantly.

This is how my loopback is configured:

Sorry for the strange language but I think you guys get the idea, if you don't I will translate it.

I hope somebody comes with the solution to this because I'm having this since 2 weeks and I had to say byebye to my Gold Ticket and Monkey haha

Thanks in advance
Old 12/03/2007, 23:50   #2

I had the same problem - and I noticed not many others did, but one person suggested turning off my firewall, and that seemed to work.
Old 12/04/2007, 13:47   #3

Thanks Bovine, it works when I disable my firewall lol. I'm such a moron