Lol why is everyone getting mad at me. be happy i post this stuff cuz i wanna help you guys to get this to work too. and everyone asks for karma so i thought id do it too.
Open 2 bot screens (second one with run as)
In the second one fill in a legit acount, like karkarina or keong700 and YOUR account in first.
Press Login on 2nd screen so the game will run.
Don't click "login" in first bot screen !!!
Now the game has started and you can login with your own account.
hm, i did it like this but enter keong700 on 1st and my acc on second tbot, 2 times i could login without an error message but then i got cannot connect due to server traffic xD so i dunno if it wouldve worked or not.. a 3rd time i already got into the game with bot runnin (error of not same acc came) but the skills didnt show up, neither did the bar on top of screen..
im still tryin .. if im lucky to find a way i'll let u know, none of these ways worked for me yet ^^
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution 11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work.
Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly*
SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS
Go to Control Panel
Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View*
Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side
Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab*
Then click Settings in the Performance area
solution for all Tbot shit works for me 12/14/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies 1-format your system drive
2-install new windows
3-use Tserver1106b
4-use Tbot 1107
5-put all bot files and Tserver on Desktop not inside silkroad file
6-delet all bot files in silkroad file includint loader or x33
7-use NoDc client 1.31
8-both in media patcher must be (gwgt2.joymax.com)
Anybody got the solution? 12/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Well I recently installed Windows Vista, but now I'm having some problems with my Loopback adapter. Well at least I think that's what causing the problem, because when I turn it off I don't get the error, but Silkroad doesn't load also. I tried everything (well at least what I was capable of to fix it myself but didn't succeed), reinstalling Silkroad, deleting the Bot and replacing it, etc. etc. When I have my Loopback enabled I get this error almost instantly.
...