Features:
- Parch English
- GM Console
- Filter for Adv. Elixirs in Stall Network
- Item Mall/Event pop-up removed
- Chat filter removed
- Anti-invisible/stealth
- Added auto-select
- Deleted [Guide] blue msgs
- New texts in the game system (Example):
- Unique Spawnmap
- New underbar
- New small sections on the guide for stuff related with the PK2 Edit:
Download:
FileServe:
cSRO version:
v1.176
PW:
w2w2
Quote:
v1.0
*HP/MP Pots
*HP/MP Bar
V1.0.1
*New Pots (Medium and Large)
*New Text in System
V1.1
*Compatibility Client 1.173
*Delete:
*HP/MP Bar
*HP/MP Pots
V2.0.9
*Compatibility Client 1.176
*English Parch
*Fixed error Underbar
*Fixed Filter Adv. Elixir
*Added Pet Bar
*Deleted sections on the guide for stuff related
*Removed name of the Dimension Pillar (Butterfly not attacking mobs unnamed)
Thanks to:
Credits are on the in-game guide, but I will also post them here too:
Features:
- Parch English
- GM Console
- Filter for Adv. Elixirs in Stall Network
- Item Mall/Event pop-up removed
- Chat filter removed
- Anti-invisible/stealth
- Added auto-select
- Deleted [Guide] blue msgs
- New texts in the game system (Example):
- Unique Spawnmap
- New underbar
- New HP/MP Pots (Mediun and Large)
- New HP/MP Bar
- New Number Damage
- New small sections on the guide for stuff related with the PK2 Edit:
Download:
FileServe:
cSRO version:
v1.176
PW:
w2w2
Quote:
v1.0
*HP/MP Pots
*HP/MP Bar
V1.0.1
*New Pots (Medium and Large)
*New Text in System
V1.1
*Compatibility Client 1.173
*New Number Damage
V2.0.9
*Compatibility Client 1.176
*English Parch
*Fixed error Underbar
*Fixed Filter Adv. Elixir
*Added Pet Bar
*Deleted sections on the guide for stuff related
*Removed name of the Dimension Pillar (Butterfly not attacking mobs unnamed)
*Deleted HP/MP Bar "delete those files and I have not found"
Thanks to:
Credits are on the in-game guide, but I will also post them here too:
nice, I hope this is safe to use. I don't really understand what's with the "Anti-invisible/stealth" and if it's safe..
also, the Pill Potions' icon's are weird...for the:
small the icon is Small
medium the icon is Large or Medium
large the icon is Small
?! I mean, wtf. sorry if I am wrong, but it just looks that way.
thank you
(edit) P.S. It looks like when I quit the game, the video card driver stops working normally and gives a critical error. I have to restart computer each time I quit the game or abnormal error of game client.
Please try to fix this error, is really annoying!
[Release] Synx's Pk2 Edit 03/28/2020 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 578 Replies Before make any comment I want to say that my aim wasn't make a graphic pk2 edit, since I see them useless, I wanted to make a pk2 edit with useful and new features. Underbar is the only exception.
So long since I announced it. But finally it's done. I'm proud to present us my first public PK2 Edit:
http://i29.tinypic.com/nrjg4.jpg
Features:
- GM Console
http://gyazo.com/62d0c12fc13c0fddb6dbee088342f3c9 .png
- Filter for Adv. Elixirs in Stall Network...