V1.1
*Compatibility Client 1.173
*Delete:
-HP/MP Bar
-HP/MP Pots
V2.0.9
*Compatibility Client 1.176
*English Parch
*Fixed error Underbar
*Fixed Filter Adv. Elixir
*Added Pet Bar
*Deleted sections on the guide for stuff related
*Removed name of the Dimension Pillar (Butterfly not attacking mobs unnamed)
Plus:
Quote:
v1.0
*HP/MP Pots
*HP/MP Bar
V1.0.1
*New Pots (Medium and Large)
*New Text in System
V1.1
*Compatibility Client 1.173
*New Number Damage
V2.0.9
*Compatibility Client 1.176
*English Parch
*Fixed error Underbar
*Fixed Filter Adv. Elixir
*Added Pet Bar
*Deleted sections on the guide for stuff related
*Removed name of the Dimension Pillar (Butterfly not attacking mobs unnamed)
*Deleted HP/MP Bar "delete those files and I have not found"
Thanks anyway don't 'worry about it, any website would have been fine, seems Fileserve doesn't like my IP, I get "you have failed the capture too many times" everytime I try download
[Release] Synx's Pk2 Edit 03/28/2020 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 578 Replies Before make any comment I want to say that my aim wasn't make a graphic pk2 edit, since I see them useless, I wanted to make a pk2 edit with useful and new features. Underbar is the only exception.
So long since I announced it. But finally it's done. I'm proud to present us my first public PK2 Edit:
http://i29.tinypic.com/nrjg4.jpg
Features:
- GM Console
http://gyazo.com/62d0c12fc13c0fddb6dbee088342f3c9 .png
- Filter for Adv. Elixirs in Stall Network...