i have a question
does pk2 changes make sro lag?
cuz when i installed anti invisible and ingame unique spawn map i more often got a dc...
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
PK2 doesn't affect the connection with the server, if you get many dc's is cuz you get kicked for make space for the goldbots, it happens to me too sometimes at the day.
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
PK2 doesn't affect the connection with the server, if you get many dc's is cuz you get kicked for make space for the goldbots, it happens to me too sometimes at the day.
awesome pk2 edit kaperucito and love the intro that "sucks", your words not mine, it has more of a custom touch then the one you used, which is still good too, and ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaperucito
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
with the right edits this is possible, but only looks real its not the REAL thing.
awesome pk2 edit kaperucito and love the intro that "sucks", your words not mine, it has more of a custom touch then the one you used, which is still good too, and ....
with the right edits this is possible, but only looks real its not the REAL thing.
but still good job on the edit.
With the right edits I can make that even the NPC's sells SON's XD
But as I said edit just the client is pretty limited.
And I don't get the first part, you like the pk2 I used or the ones I descarted?
btw
can you add some features like:
-hide chars
-hide objectives/sky/ground
-injecting any function of your pk.2 edition (because i dont want have all pk.2 edits"
btw
can you add some features like:
-hide chars
-hide objectives/sky/ground
-injecting any function of your pk.2 edition (because i dont want have all pk.2 edits"
I don't get what you mean. You can do the 2 first things with the GM console, it's explained on the in-game guide (/char for hide all the chars and mobs around you, /sky for disable the sky textures, /ground for disable the ground textures, etc). About the inject the features without download the pk2, I don't know enough programing for do a program that do something like that. I can put the files I edited in a .rar if people preffers it but I don't want to start solving stupid doubts like "how I import them to the pk2?". Also some stuff like the actual spawnmap requires manual import or an external .exe file, that might can cause confusion on the newcomers. So until now upload the full pk2 edit is the best option.
I seem to be having some problem getting to the GM console, I read your guide by pressing "H" and it told me to press the little icon underneath the character, but pressing that only yields the results as a normal client would, the phy reinforce, phy def, mag def etc etc stats. Am I missing something?
I seem to be having some problem getting to the GM console, I read your guide by pressing "H" and it told me to press the little icon underneath the character, but pressing that only yields the results as a normal client would, the phy reinforce, phy def, mag def etc etc stats. Am I missing something?
The GM console doesn't appear if your resolution is under 1024x768, I will fix it on the next version since I set the X position of the console too high for small resolutions and appears out of the screen.
If your screen resolution is higher or the same as I said above you shouldn't have any problem for get the GM console. It appears next to the minimap:
[Release] SSE v2 My Database Edit. 12/20/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hi Elitepvpers!
So i edit the SSE v2 Database (no i dont add party or that things missing to it)
I just added SOS to All Shops for who wanna insert SOStar in NPC's in theire Private server and i added another pet to the stable (not testeD)
Just replace your old database by this one in the attach.
What Shops have SOS?
[Release]Blade Edit 09/18/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies I Made A Blade And It Replaces BurningBlade But If You Don't Want To Use This Blade To Replace BurningBlade Then You Can Always Edit It To Replace Another Blade Or Request Me To Do It For You xD
Here's A Preview Of The Blade Below xD
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hnyput.gif
Uhh... Yeah... Here's The Download Link! xD
Btw... The Icon Below Is The Download Link
http://i32.tinypic.com/i36hjm.gif
[Release] Smoke vac wz Edit 06/19/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies This is my version of my new Smoke vac using a DIFFERENT METHOD other then the whole foothold editting and adding. This only works for all the flying maps and it still has not a'b'ed me yet.
Virus Scan:
PatcherV1.exe - Jotti's malware scan
Link: (updated it should run now)
http://rapidshare.com/files/246094105/PatcherV1.r ar.html