Lol, im sry about bothering. I dunno what was wrong, i tried to unpack using stripper a hundred times, didnt worked exactly. I deleted edx folder, re-extract it again, then run it, its working like a charm now. So i wasnt doing something wrong when unpacking i guess. I even tried with voIX script too. Well whatever thx again.
Well,it opens an sro_client if there is no one open
but if there is an open client,it re-directs me to
so i cant open multi client
If that happens, it means the DLL was not actually injected into the process. Here are a couple of things to check:
- You are using an unpacked client. If you are not, go ahead and download one and redownload the Beta 2 since it should detect this for you. If you are already using an unpacked client, continue on reading.
- If you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7, make sure you run the Loader as Administrator. This usually is what ends up making the loader 'not work' for some users. Try running the program as Administrator to see if that fixes the problem.
- lastly, check your antivirus/security programs because if the previous two steps are setup right, then you have another program on your PC that is totally blocking the injection, so the loader doesn't work at all. Add the Loader and the DLL into a 'safe' list of programs where applicable, or try temporarily disabling protection to see if you can get it ti work.
I believe one of those things should fix your problems, so give them a try and report back.
All I can suggest is making sure you have Korean locale enabled on your PC and check for tips. Make sure you updated your KSRO to the latest version as well.
Hey Drew? I have this kinda trouble. I downloaded your loader yesterday, everything was going fine, i played SRO for a couple of hours using (Bot. But today I get some strange error (БyjУ S3ЖР(9) when I start the game with the Launch! button. it seems to somehow connected to IP redirection because if I don't tick the Redirect checkboxes the game starts fine. Please respond)
PS my client is iSRO
Hey Drew? I have this kinda trouble. I downloaded your loader yesterday, everything was going fine, i played SRO for a couple of hours using (Bot. But today I get some strange error (БyjУ S3ЖР(9) when I start the game with the Launch! button. it seems to somehow connected to IP redirection because if I don't tick the Redirect checkboxes the game starts fine. Please respond)
PS my client is iSRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by vic1234
after i select redict ip i got this error
in hardmod after media patcher same error
Those "9" errors mean Silkroad could not establish a connection to the IP and PORT that you are redirecting to. Whatever program/tools you are trying to redirect to, you will need to make sure you choose the right ports and the programs are running and accepting connections.
If you are using any hosts file modifications or PK2 file modifications, that too could mess up the redirection, but it's not a problem with the loader itself, just whatever you are trying to connect to. Make sure to use original PK2 files, have no hosts file modifications, and double check the port of the program you are using.
pushedx can u make autograp disatance changer in the next version coz i really need it in KSRO check questions forum i made 2 threads there so plz try to make it
ontopic: it works for me but sometimes i see alot of 0 red msgs is that from loader or from GM?
pushedx can u make autograp disatance changer in the next version coz i really need it in KSRO check questions forum i made 2 threads there so plz try to make it
ontopic: it works for me but sometimes i see alot of 0 red msgs is that from loader or from GM?
Sorry, but I am unable to look into autograb and autoselect at this time (or any extra modifications to this loader). I am working on rewriting a lot of my core code, so all my focus is on that.
If you see any red text, it is from the GM, unless you are using another program that injects those chat packets to your client (such as a bot). The loader itself doesn't have any functionality like that built in.
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 05/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 353 Replies About:
This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.
In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered...