Good to hear, thanks for letting me know, I forgot to ask about that haha! That will be added to the FAQ as well.
In the next version, I'll change the project properties to require Administrator as well. This is one of the biggest challenges developing for Vista/Win7 from XP (and one of the biggest annoyances!)
you will help us if you add some Features like Testosterone
Features:
Muliclient. >> Done
Auto relogin (please wait about 12 seconds after message "Failed to connect to server").
Nude patch. >> Done
Infinity zoom. >> Done
Disable swear filter. >> Done
Minimize in taskbar (low memory mode)
Mini-mode (1/6 screen size)
Windowed mode.
Toggles hiding players and monsters. (Holding 'v' key).
Toggles showing loot on ground. (Holding 'z' key).
Weather control.
Auto-rise mastery.
Auto-accept resurrection.
Auto-accept invite to party
Auto-distribution of status points.
Alarm on private message.
Alarm on unique monster.
Alarm on a bargain start.
Unique monster log.
Block messages (All, Whisper, Party, Guild, Union, Global)
Character info window.
Loader configuration dialog.
Redirection the client to local port (substitute for mediapatcher) >> Done
Auto-demurder.
Auto-heals pets
Auto-fuse alchemy materials
Block list (block messages)
Team list (allowed to join party)
this is work but give c7 error anyone know why?. can anyone help me please.thanks
well believe it or not but i have found A SOULTION ******* really stupid and easy one dont ask me how???or whyy??coz i did it by chance here u go when u get c7
change the list that has 0 code from thje above to the lower then to the above again and then u will connect i hope u understand it
i mean the 4th field after id pw the blank space, u will find a field with value 0 click on it and rechnage it from above to lower then to above again
EDIT: OMFG IT WORKS EVERYTIME I GET THAT ERROR BUT I COULDNT KNOW WHY?????????anyway it is goodxD
I have also posted the client I generated with Stripper on the first post for ISRO version 1.213. KSRO is still unpacked, so you do not need an unpacked client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavabunga123
I'm kinda having hard time to unpack the client, do i just need stripper 2.13 or need to work conjuction with oly too?
All you need is the Stripper program. Open the packed client, wait for it to load, click Unpack, wait for it to unpack, then hit Save. (You will want to make sure to make a backup of your original client before replacing it!)
I've done a little testing first this morning to make sure nothing messed up and so far everything works fine still (MC, patches, etc..)
I have updated the first post to include the new unpacked ksro client. I have tested the startup and debug console to make sure all the patches were found and there did not seem to be any problems so it should work as before.
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 05/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 353 Replies About:
This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.
In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered...