KSRO updated to 1.640, but there was no client patch. This means everything should still be working fine as-is. I will check the update again later today to make sure they don't put out any more updates, but we all should be good for now.
I quickly read the forum, but didn't see anything! When i launch the loader twice (2 separate accounts) i'm not able to /exchange with nor /party my other account. Is it a known bug or have i done something wrong?
I quickly read the forum, but didn't see anything! When i launch the loader twice (2 separate accounts) i'm not able to /exchange with nor /party my other account. Is it a known bug or have i done something wrong?
As far as I can tell, the ISRO client does not support using "/exchange" or "/party" commands for those actions. If you are using another Silkroad version, then tell me which one and I'll see if my Patch Input hook is messing up the client logic. You can try to take off the "Patch Input" as that is the only thing that would mess with client based commands (although it shouldn't since I've tested it with some other commands and it worked still).
If those two commands are not built into the client, and you are just talking about commands found in another loader, then this loader does not support them since it makes use of no packet based actions. Hope that clears up the issue some.
Well, i pretty new with SRO, but i think i'm using ISRO (can't know for sure; is there a way to find out?).
If it is like you say, that /party exchange is not supported. Is there a way to link the char in town and the char at the grinding spot? I'm tired of always to have to return to the town for buying pots/repair and other stuff!
Sorry i bother you with my problem. I'll check you first solution when i arrive at home!
Which Silkroad version are you using? Can you please be more specific about which errors you are getting?
Shure, first of all it's allways happen when i'm in Hotan(i'm shure of that) the settings when i start the loader are like this :
and the error it's this one :
EDIT : I really would be gratefull if you could help me
Shure, first of all it's allways happen when i'm in Hotan(i'm shure of that) the settings when i start the loader are like thisEDIT : I really would be gratefull if you could help me
The loader itself should not have anything to do with a specific crash like that. Are you using any modified PK2 files or any other programs with Silkroad? Is the program that you are redirecting to injected into Silkroad as well or is it a Proxy based program? If it's a program that gets injected into Silkroad, it's possible the patches from both programs conflict somewhere.
Try disabling all the patches but the redirect to check for a conflicting patch. If it works, exit and re-enable all the patches again and try to login. If it crashes again, you can be sure something is conflicting. If it doesn't crash, then perhaps it was a bug somewhere else.
I do know that Silkroad as a game has problems in really crowded areas like HT and Jangan now due to how many players are in the regions. I think you just might be having a crash related to something else or the game itself because aside from a conflicting patch that another program might do, there is nothing in the Loader that is called that would crash the client on its own.
To be sure though, Enable the Debugging Console, and look for any suspicious lines that say "Please use an updated signature".
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas
is this capable of multiclient?
because whenever i launch another client it just brings up the 1st one to top
Have a look at for some tips to try. Most of the time, it has to do with your antivirus or using the previous version alongside a packed client. Double check those things.
i keep getting this erron in ksro after clicking launch
BSObj Plugin
can't create file transfer manager!
Maybe pack file is corruted or someone is already accesing it now...try a few minutes later
How to fix that ?
You need to just run Silkroad.exe to update to the latest KSRO version, 1.640. Note there was no client update for 1.640, so the 1.639 client is fine still, it's the same.
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 05/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 353 Replies About:
This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.
In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered...