im might sound stupid but.... how do i donwnload the isro unpacked client the link you got i cant find the word download lol
The unpacked client is attached to the first post. It's at the bottom of the post itself in the "Attached Files" files. Here is a to the attachment though, but it's at the same area you downloaded the loader from!
we need an unpacked kSRO 1.643 client plz btw i dropped u a pm like u said for the stripper and iam still waiting for it^^
There was no updated client this patch, so you don't need a new unpacked client. You only need a new client when you see sro_client.exe being updated. I will get to attending my PM's soon.
There was no updated client this patch, so you don't need a new unpacked client. You only need a new client when you see sro_client.exe being updated. I will get to attending my PM's soon.
it is already updated to 1.643 so???
EDIT: iam using the unpacked client 1.642 now to make the loader work will this cause ban?
EDIT: i need the stripper just post it. i googled it but i only find them with trojans???
VSRO is no longer officially supported. They added XTrap to the game and at this time, I'm not sure if the loader will even work properly with it. XTrap does not work properly on Windows 7, so I am unable to look into the extent of the protection and how it directly affects the loader. I will try to switch to my XP install soon to see if it works at all, but for now, it is not supported.
VSRO is no longer officially supported. They added XTrap to the game and at this time, I'm not sure if the loader will even work properly with it. XTrap does not work properly on Windows 7, so I am unable to look into the extent of the protection and how it directly affects the loader. I will try to switch to my XP install soon to see if it works at all, but for now, it is not supported.
I have just checked with VSRO and the loader is able to load the 1st client successfully. When I tried to load another client, seem xtrap blocked the running
After that, I got disconnection with my 1st client
THanks so much f or your supporting for vSRO. Looking forward to your next release that helps us to by pass the xtrap
VSRO is no longer officially supported. They added XTrap to the game and at this time, I'm not sure if the loader will even work properly with it. XTrap does not work properly on Windows 7, so I am unable to look into the extent of the protection and how it directly affects the loader. I will try to switch to my XP install soon to see if it works at all, but for now, it is not supported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbingo
I have just checked with VSRO and the loader is able to load the 1st client successfully. When I tried to load another client, seem xtrap blocked the running
After that, I got disconnection with my 1st client
THanks so much f or your supporting for vSRO. Looking forward to your next release that helps us to by pass the xtrap
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 05/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 353 Replies About:
This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.
In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered...