This is a nice loader for foreign SRO, but i have some problems with it on cSRO, as my game keeps crashing (sometimes, suddenly), or just freezes and "sro_client is not responding" appears. I just have to relogin... which sometimes suck as i might be on plvl and afk.
I have compatilibity set with win XP sp 3.
Tell me if you know something that might help me.
Thanks.
try setting affinity to one core or in case u r using win 7 try using the nt 4.0 compability mode, also im pretty sure u have these crashes even without any loader/pk2 or anything
every time i try to get in ksro i got a neterror why?
I've had that once, not sure why though. Just try launching via Silkroad.exe and then the loader. It's a Silkroad issue, but I don't know what the case us from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147
File Type: zip [ksro][642]sro_client.zip (3.93 MB, 226 views)
Its version 642 and we are in 643
The sro_client for 642 is the sro_client for 643, there was not a client update last week.
KSRO will update this week, soon, and if there is a new sro_client.exe for version 1.644 this week, then you will need an updated client. If they don't update the client, then you will still use the latest client, which is from 1.642.
I've had that once, not sure why though. Just try launching via Silkroad.exe and then the loader. It's a Silkroad issue, but I don't know what the case us from.
The sro_client for 642 is the sro_client for 643, there was not a client update last week.
KSRO will update this week, soon, and if there is a new sro_client.exe for version 1.644 this week, then you will need an updated client. If they don't update the client, then you will still use the latest client, which is from 1.642.
He already said it "IF THEY DONT UPDATE THE CLIENT,THEN U WILL STILL USE THE LATEST CLIENT" have u seen an update for sro_client while updating game?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 05/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 353 Replies About:
This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.
In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered...