this **** isnt working anymore
every time i click swap to client
either it doesnt load
it crashes on char select
or just opens up sro and does nothing else
lolpasas think before you ******* post. If you read the guide your first post wouldn't have been needed at all. Are you using 2.0? And I don't know how many times I have to say this, IF SOMETHING DOESNT WORK USE DEBUG AND SEND ME THE ******* LOG.
Making Torque compatible with other things is too much work, I'm making iPhone apps atm so I'm losing interest in all sro projects.
lolpasas think before you ******* post. If you read the guide your first post wouldn't have been needed at all. Are you using 2.0? And I don't know how many times I have to say this, IF SOMETHING DOESNT WORK USE DEBUG AND SEND ME THE ******* LOG.
Making Torque compatible with other things is too much work, I'm making iPhone apps atm so I'm losing interest in all sro projects.
i didnt need to think about that one, i needed to read, which i did, and now im trying that out
I found the error with not being able to find scrolls, I'll fix it now. If you had a cape in your inventory/wearing one it would screw up. Note, if you have avatar items added after march or april (cant remember) there will be parsing errors, I think it's only if they're in your inventory (wearing is okay) or in storage (will mess your storage items up, then if you move to/from inventory they will be messed too). A version fixing the cape bug will be out later, you can thank z8-Xrc because they listened to me.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7 06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.