Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Clientless]Torque 2.0

Discussion on [Clientless]Torque 2.0 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Clientless]Torque 2.0

Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)

Version 2.0a is out. Bug fix, will be the last version for awhile.

Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'

Features:
  • Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
  • Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
  • Anti-detection methods - We've added some safeguards to help secure your accounts, the clientless will attempt to validate the spawn opcode each run.
  • Party - Will accept party invitations from a validated master. It will also automatically invite said master.
  • Auto Res - Will accept any ressurection. Will also automatically revive your character if its below 10.
  • Auto Academy - Will accept academy invites from a validated master.
  • Updating - The clientless will now connect to our server at startup to check for a new version.
  • Login On Free Slot - You can set how many free slots the clientless will wait for before sending the image code.
  • Str/Int - You can use your stat points through the user interface.
  • Clientless to Client - Allows you to swap between clientless and client. When swapping to client, a return scroll will be used. When logged in through the client, type /clientless to return to clientless mode.
  • Plugin System - This allows a third party to create plugins for the clientless. This means that they can add functionalities, without me having to modify the source. The plugin template can be found here .
  • Char Creator - Allows you to create characters through the clientless.

The below commands are used via PM, from a validated master. The <> tags are simply used to show an argument, when using the commands do not include them.
  • invite <player name> - Will invite the specified player to party. You must currently be in a party to use this. Eg, invite torquesro.
  • leave - Will leave the party.
  • trace <player name> - Will trace the specified player. If you die while tracing, upon being 'ressed' you will attempt to trace again. Eg, trace torquesro.
  • untrace - Will stop tracing a player.
  • move <x> <y> - Will move to the specified x/y coordinate. Eg, move 1234 5678.
  • sit - Will toggle between the sitting/standing state.
  • zerk - Will attempt to use beserk status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot90210
Hey,

Nick and myself have been working on a clientless tool, not too dissimilar to Drew's [sr33] clientless powerlevel tool. Torque has the same basic user interface, but with more, easier to use features. Its current features can be viewed below.

As with all third party tools, there is a risk of being banned. With a clientless tool this risk is greater. We've done our best to minimize the chance of being banned, but if you're not willing to accept this risk then this tool isn't for you.

Special thanks to Drew_Benton, love his handshake api.

The features can be found on our website.

Instructions:
Extract the files in the archive to the same folder as sro_client.exe. This doesn't have to be your Silkroad folder, but inorder for the opcode validation to be at all useful, sro_client.exe will need to be the latest version.

Download:

Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.

If you encounter any bugs, please report them to this thread. Enjoy

A new feature of torque is how fast you can login. Below is a video which shows this
Adding soon
Here's a screenshot of the main tab.

Change log:

[Version 2.0]

Changes: Due to the removal of the CAPTCHA system we have changed our login system. It is extremely quick and you can login within 2 minutes usually. Characters stats have been removed because Nick added that and I couldn't be fucked reparsing the packets. Update check has been removed.

Bug Fixes: Crash when pickup gold, crash when login, crash at storage.

New Features: Auto login, been when logged in.

[Version 1.7]

Bug Fixes: Changed update logic.

New Features: Plugin system

[Version 1.6]

Bug Fixes: Fixed false update, shouldn't bother anyone anymore. "Return Scolls" should be recognized now (normal ones).

[Version 1.5]

Bug Fixes: Fixed crash when levelling skills through the client. Moved server check to a paid server, should be more reliable.

[Version 1.4]

Bug Fixes: Fixed the master list.

[Version 1.3]

Bug Fixes: Shouldn't crash upon updating char stats.

New Features: Clientless -> client -> clientless, character creator.

[Version 1.2]

Bug Fixes: Chat is working properly on all system, wasn't working on 64bit systems. Should be fully compatible with 64bit systems. Server stats can now be refreshed during login.

New Features: Login when x amounts of slots are free, can you stat points through the gui, will automatically check for an updated version. Added an alias feature, which allows you to save your login data.

[Version 1.1]

Bug Fixes: Fixed login, won't dc after imagecode anymore (used to dc sometimes). Chat features have been improved.

New Features: Auto res, accept academy, auto trace after death, auto invite masters to party.
Thanks
94 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 14:49   #2

Great job m8 been waiting this for my seller!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 15:05   #3

Nice bro you are da man
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 15:10   #4

thnks alot
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 15:43   #5

thx mate, could be useful
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 16:59   #6

very nice i w8 this for long
i can continue my farming easly
love you both nick & bot
i hope u done well in ur exams
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 17:17   #7

Have any a stats plugin for this clientless tool?
When you pm white the master acc and pm him white Stats She/He saying Sp: 1000 Lvl: 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 17:34   #8

i love this app ...

cyzas stop posting viruses -.-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 17:45   #9

what is Opcode to accept Exchange from Master ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 18:28   #10

Thank you. Now it's impossebil to connect normal
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2009, 18:35   #11

elite*gold: 20
Scan TorqueClientless_2.0.rar

Old 06/06/2009, 18:48   #12

Finally...
Old 06/06/2009, 18:57   #13

this is gonna sound very unimportant.

but how do i get it to beep when i connect. I have the option selected, but it does not work.
Old 06/06/2009, 20:37   #14

omfg man thnx thnx thnx thnx ! i waited this long time =) but does this shows char stats? like how many sp and..
Old 06/06/2009, 20:43   #15

and login is so ******* fast thanx man !
Closed Thread