I loove thios tool. But I have a question.... Can this programm work with sroking? (I tried: I connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking but after a few seconds the game freezed and I had to kill it from taskmanager) PLS any ideas...?
I loove thios tool. But I have a question.... Can this programm work with sroking? (I tried: I connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking but after a few seconds the game freezed and I had to kill it from taskmanager) PLS any ideas...?
nope u cant. sroking is injected into the client. u cant work ur way around that unless u can get torque to inject it at the same time it runs the client.
nah, I use Torque and it switches to client using beginners return scroll.
no i swear i used it with acc lvl 80 ( dont have any from those 20 scrolls )
and for sroking u can use it with sroking but first loggin with ur char then swap to client , set ur char ,buy mp and hp and go to ur hunt place ,finally open ur sroking and log in with ur acc and w8 5 mins to detect ur char
note ( after starting bot u cant go clientless again this tool helps only in loggin to the game fast )
I have done this: I have connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking (so....the bot was connected) but after a few seconds the game freezed (I have waited long, much longer than normally) and I had to kill it from taskmanager I would be COOL to work....
And I have another question... after I connect with torque and I swap to the client can I quit torque without killing the client too?
Making Torque compatible with client based apps isn't a big priority for me. If you HAVE return scrolls and get an error telling you that you've got none, it means there was a parsing error. Do as follows if you want me to fix it.
1. Logout. Go into your Torque folder and delete "packet.txt." Ensure the "Debug" checkbox is unchecked.
2. Login until you get to the character selection screen, do NOT select your character.
3. Check the "Debug" checkbox.
4. Choose the same character that had the error and hit "Select."
5. When you get the message saying "Logged in! Have fun" uncheck the "Debug" checkbox that you checked in step 3.
6. Go into your Torque folder, find "packet.txt" and PM me the file. If you do this I can fix my parsing and fix the bug.
so thnx man for everything i really get in 2 mins or so in ****** />
but the problem i cant understand how to bot using ur clientless
if u could just write how to bot using it (i use agbot btw)
and what about a little detailed guide like what kind of plugins and what are the opcodes
thnx anyway really helpful
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7 06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.