Thank you very much for this great clientless tool but i was wondering how to fix the swap to client function so that the character won't use the beginner return scrolls ? Is that really possible ??
Many thanks and great job !! I can't wait for the new version to come out !
Currently, no. The cl->client process is already complicated enough, thus its currently the only application which offers it. At the moment we don't really have time to work on it, thus this will be the latest version for a while. In the near future there will be updates, but we don't know the exact date, busy lives atm. Though, everything could be created via a plugin, that's why its added.
Currently, no. The cl->client process is already complicated enough, thus its currently the only application which offers it. At the moment we don't really have time to work on it, thus this will be the latest version for a while. In the near future there will be updates, but we don't know the exact date, busy lives atm. Though, everything could be created via a plugin, that's why its added.
then man teach us how to plugin.. we dont know how to use that part..
Ok , thanks for the reply backo . The main problem is that i don't know if Torque 2.0a uses only the beginner return scrolls to switch to the client mod , i only have a few of them. Or does it work with al sorts of return scolls ? Please answer me.
Ok , thanks for the reply backo . The main problem is that i don't know if Torque 2.0a uses only the beginner return scrolls to switch to the client mod , i only have a few of them. Or does it work with al sorts of return scolls ? Please answer me.
yes it works with all scrolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memothegreat
then man teach us how to plugin.. we dont know how to use that part..
i want an answer to this.
and i have question.. what is this "tLogin"? in your site.. can u explain it?
and i have question.. what is this "tLogin"? in your site.. can u explain it?
To be able to make plugins you'd need basic understanding of the silkroad packet structure and C++. We can help people with the packets and code if they get any problems, but we can't teach anyone the language itself. That's up to the users to learn, tLogin is a login tool with some neat features, which is currently in development.
To be able to make plugins you'd need basic understanding of the silkroad packet structure and C++. We can help people with the packets and code if they get any problems, but we can't teach anyone the language itself. That's up to the users to learn, tLogin is a login tool with some neat features, which is currently in development.
How can i get sroking to work after I logged in via torque?
I already tried it by starting the sroking launcher after I logged in on torque but before I swapped to client.
Should I start up sroking before I start up torque?
or perhaps sroking doesn't work when I logged in with torque?
thanks in advancee
How can i get sroking to work after I logged in via torque?
I already tried it by starting the sroking launcher after I logged in on torque but before I swapped to client.
Should I start up sroking before I start up torque?
or perhaps sroking doesn't work when I logged in with torque?
thanks in advancee
Thats how I do it and it works:
1. Start Torque
2. Login with Torque
3. Swap to client
4. After client is open and you are with your char in town or anywhere, Launch Sroking
5. Log in your Account
6. Wait.....
7. SroKing is Opening
8. Happy Botting
9. The End
10.Press the Thx Button
now i have problem i reinstalled my windows and when try launch torque i get erro which says "This application has failed to start becouse the application configuration is incorrect . Reinstalling the application may fix this problem " i try reinstall it but its the same maybe i need to write any program ?
why i cant download torque from site ? when i downloading it downloads about 70% and says download complete but it hasnt all files someone got this problem ?
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7 06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.