Change suggestion: auto accept resurrection from people other than Master in clientless mode.
I noticed when in client mode I'll auto accept res from anyone, but when in clientless mode I'll only auto accept from Master. Can you change it so in clientless mode it'll auto accept from people outside of the list of masters.?
Lets wait for some days as it's said on the website.
yeah. i hope it logs in as fast as toruq does. :O about 5 tries / second. ****, my prem is over and i'm not going to buy a new one before i go on holidays.
Hi all.
I love this tool
But how can teleport from town to town, or use return scroll? And how can I activate Comulated Buff and the Beginner Exp Helper? And my last Question, how can cast Guard Tambour?
Bug: I don't know if it is just me, sometimes the master invites my character into the party, and he just does not accept, then i have to re-dowload torque for it to work again.
Please help me if you may.
Thank you very much for this great clientless tool but i was wondering how to fix the swap to client function so that the character won't use the beginner return scrolls ? Is that really possible ??
Many thanks and great job !! I can't wait for the new version to come out !
Bug: I don't know if it is just me, sometimes the master invites my character into the party, and he just does not accept, then i have to re-dowload torque for it to work again.
Please help me if you may.
send command leave before next invite me - it helps
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7 06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.