Silkroad Auto Enter + Source - Updated 6/6/09 - v1.5.2
by SpInKsTaR :]
Hai guys, I know theres like 1,000,000 of these key pressers around, but heres myn anyway ;P
Dont really need to explain much, its all self explanatory
Feel free to modify to code anyway you like
F11,F12 are hotkeys for Start/Stop timer
It is possible to login mutliple chars at once using this, it involves renaming the 2nd Silkroad client to another name eg. "SRO_Client2" then opening a 2nd .exe of this and using "Restore window each try", will go into more detail if anyone needs
Vista users MUST Run as Administrator
Download:
Download Source: (Visual Studio 2008 VB.Net)
You will need .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 for this to work
or
GenX Auto Powerleveling -vb6 Sorce Code Included 12/22/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Nachdem Genx's Lv 59er gebannt wurde,hat er dies relased :
READ EVERYTHING I WILL NOT GIVE SUPPORT
http://i31.tinypic.com/b4yja9.jpg
Hey Guys first of you must have 2 computer's!(naja fragt euren Freund)
you and your friend's or what ever...
1 of the computers must be 64bit
Setup
Injects Updater (source included) 01/05/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies What does it do?
This program replaces old injects in AgBot scripts with the most recent ones
Why did I make it?
We had to update the injects in AgDev, and in stead of having to go through every file, I made a function to easily "update" the injects. I thought it was kinda handy, so I made this little program
Why did I include the source code?
This program is really too easy to make, so I thought "why don't I just release the source code?".
This can also be handy for ppl who are...
How to update a CRC32 emulator(source included) 11/30/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies OK since u all know the crc emulator has been patched. So i am posting the original source(credits to Phun)and a tut for how to update it. I am posting this because im tired of people just taking hacks as they come. I want you guys to try and do this.
Steps:
You need to download HashTab, unpack the system.mrs, get the CRC32 of FileList.xml (this is CRC32HASH), open CE and do a HEX search for the hash value, and replace CRC32PNTR with the one you find.
Creds to Fate also. Enjoy....