It's very nice but take care all cuz if u using loader the sro cilent name will change so it will make error and close sro so close before choosing the char xD
are u blind?
if u read the posts before urs and u will know
anyway he Sk1p fixed a bug in it cuz it was closing the SRO Cilent when u login and it's name change
Huh, I dont get it. I have started SRO_Client, in "Window" I typed in SRO_Client, but when I click *Start* I just get an error message telling me "The Process {0} was not found". When I wait a while (about 2 minutes) before clicking start, it works.
Also, the "Stop" button does not work. It only stops by pressing F12.
(Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language)
Try using v1.5 () if that still doesnt work, try using "Rename window" and rename SRO_Client to something like "sro" then type that in Window, the window name is case sensitive btw
i say it's the best login helping tool ever but after a 119 tries the game gets idol and the enter is not pressed anymore plz do sth about it and thnx very much
i say it's the best login helping tool ever but after a 119 tries the game gets idol and the enter is not pressed anymore plz do sth about it and thnx very much
What a ******* manure !!!!!!!! When I was part of the game, I do not see your ******* character. And so several times in a row after 6-hour walk to the game. Can you explain what the hell is? I **** 6h before and is not showing some of my acc wtf?
GenX Auto Powerleveling -vb6 Sorce Code Included 12/22/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Nachdem Genx's Lv 59er gebannt wurde,hat er dies relased :
READ EVERYTHING I WILL NOT GIVE SUPPORT
http://i31.tinypic.com/b4yja9.jpg
Hey Guys first of you must have 2 computer's!(naja fragt euren Freund)
you and your friend's or what ever...
1 of the computers must be 64bit
Setup
Injects Updater (source included) 01/05/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies What does it do?
This program replaces old injects in AgBot scripts with the most recent ones
Why did I make it?
We had to update the injects in AgDev, and in stead of having to go through every file, I made a function to easily "update" the injects. I thought it was kinda handy, so I made this little program
Why did I include the source code?
This program is really too easy to make, so I thought "why don't I just release the source code?".
This can also be handy for ppl who are...
How to update a CRC32 emulator(source included) 11/30/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies OK since u all know the crc emulator has been patched. So i am posting the original source(credits to Phun)and a tut for how to update it. I am posting this because im tired of people just taking hacks as they come. I want you guys to try and do this.
Steps:
You need to download HashTab, unpack the system.mrs, get the CRC32 of FileList.xml (this is CRC32HASH), open CE and do a HEX search for the hash value, and replace CRC32PNTR with the one you find.
Creds to Fate also. Enjoy....