Im trying >.<
But im pretty nooby when it comes to API's, hopefully I work it out.
Hi,
As said jonasx try sendmessage:
[DllImport("user32.dll")]
public static extern int SendMessage(
int hWnd, // handle to destination window
uint Msg, // message
long wParam, // first message parameter
long lParam // second message parameter
);
I've got a windows update thingy and now it says this :
Code:
Process '{0}' was not found.
System.ArgumentException: Process '{0}' was not found.
bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.AppActivateHelper(IntPtr hwndApp)
bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.AppActivate(String Title)
bij EnterPress.Form1.startPress()
bij EnterPress.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
EnterPress
Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ibra/Desktop/EnterPress.exe
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-versie: 8.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Remoting
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
----------------------------------------
mscorlib.resources
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.
Bijvoorbeeld:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
I've got a windows update thingy and now it says this :
Did you download the latest .NET 4.0 Framework? have you restarted since? I created the app in .NET Framework 2.0 because 3.5 wasn't really necessary but it should work fine ;S, ill make a .NET 3.5 Version of it and you can test that
Did you download the latest .NET 4.0 Framework? have you restarted since? I created the app in .NET Framework 2.0 because 3.5 wasn't really necessary but it should work fine ;S, ill make a .NET 3.5 Version of it and you can test that
Okay thanks. It was a .NET framework update so I guess its pretty new..
It's very nice but take care all cuz if u using loader the sro cilent name will change so it will make error and close sro so close before choosing the char xD
GenX Auto Powerleveling -vb6 Sorce Code Included 12/22/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Nachdem Genx's Lv 59er gebannt wurde,hat er dies relased :
READ EVERYTHING I WILL NOT GIVE SUPPORT
http://i31.tinypic.com/b4yja9.jpg
Hey Guys first of you must have 2 computer's!(naja fragt euren Freund)
you and your friend's or what ever...
1 of the computers must be 64bit
Setup
Injects Updater (source included) 01/05/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies What does it do?
This program replaces old injects in AgBot scripts with the most recent ones
Why did I make it?
We had to update the injects in AgDev, and in stead of having to go through every file, I made a function to easily "update" the injects. I thought it was kinda handy, so I made this little program
Why did I include the source code?
This program is really too easy to make, so I thought "why don't I just release the source code?".
This can also be handy for ppl who are...
How to update a CRC32 emulator(source included) 11/30/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies OK since u all know the crc emulator has been patched. So i am posting the original source(credits to Phun)and a tut for how to update it. I am posting this because im tired of people just taking hacks as they come. I want you guys to try and do this.
Steps:
You need to download HashTab, unpack the system.mrs, get the CRC32 of FileList.xml (this is CRC32HASH), open CE and do a HEX search for the hash value, and replace CRC32PNTR with the one you find.
Creds to Fate also. Enjoy....