3) I saw the last version released is the 1.7 However, when I start the clientless, it tell me that there is a new update and open you web page so I can download the new version which is still the same as the one I have.
Yah that was concerning players like me.. which it will tell me there is a new update everytime and it will send me to the page with out opening the actual APPz it just didnt happ to everyone just a few of us..
@bot90210 : I m sorry for bothering U again ( I know U dont have alot of free time) but I m a Noooob in C++ programming .. so please recommend a specific compiler 2 use..
Thanks again for Ur great tool and ur active monitoring of this topic.
The compiler doesn't matter. You need to know the basics of c++.
@other person: No, neither edx33 nor sr33 plugins will work.
@cosgo: Nick made the chat system, but he's gone now. I may change it, may not.
The plugin template can be found
@People w/ update problem: This is simply a bandage, the problem hasn't been fixed but you can still use the clientless. I'll try to fix it later.
You could be sure if you checked the packets we send to our server.
Wtf is with all this "use-with"? What does that mean?
with use with I mean using agbot while you are clientless by your master program ^^(and i think this is possible by using media patcher instead of loader). And how can i check the packets that go to your server??
I had this 2 times, after the first i installed the microsoft package but that didnt work. At that moment i had already running a silkroad (normal) i dont know if that has something to do with it. Someone got a sulution?
bot for future versions do you think maybe possibly if can save the master list as well for each alias? it gets anoying to keep adding them everytime they connect,i noticed sometimes.. whenever the noobie gets disc.. the login button grays out, and u have to reopen the app again .. maybe a small fix as well?
[Clientless]Torque 2.0 08/11/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 519 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Version 2.0a is out. Bug fix, will be the last version for awhile.
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.